• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Hi
Could you please add me for testing on 17/10. Thanks!:flower:

Am not holding out much hope for this cycle. DH hasnt been well so we've only managed to dtd once(yesterday). No idea whether i have o'd or have still to o as my temps are all over the place and i havent OPK'd. :(

Am not holding out much hope for this cycle. DH hasnt been well so we've only managed to dtd once(yesterday). No idea whether i have o'd or have still to o as my temps are all over the place and i havent OPK'd. :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: wendy going from your last cycle you ovulated on CD12 and if you get a few more temp rises i reckon its either today or yesterday you ovulated. Will have to see what the next few days bring :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry hun about your dh

I don't know lol with that dip on Friday?? I wonder if that was O day, though don't listen to me, I haven't a clue what I am talking about lol. I think you got it covered :) all it takes is once :) fx'd

Hugs...did you get a positive on your saliva scope on CD12?

I have not gotten anything on my saliva scope :(

I tested yesterday and today and got bfn, will try again tomorrow :)

Can you put me down for Oct 22. AF due on 24th but I know I will test earlier! FX'd this is my month, otherwise I will be going to seek medical help... I'm worried about my progesterone levels since I started temping last cycle. This month hasn't started out great with OH sick with a bad cold, but luckily I usually O later in my cycle. Will start POAS tomorrow just in case it's earlier than usual. GL to everyone and :dust: to us all!

Put me down for good ol' Halloweenie (Oct 31st)!! Hopefully the :witch: will be so busy scaring all the trick-or-treaters that she'll forget all about me :winkwink:

Put me down for good ol' Halloweenie (Oct 31st)!! Hopefully the :witch: will be so busy scaring all the trick-or-treaters that she'll forget all about me :winkwink:

Everyone testing on Oct 31st will get a BFP! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Nothing wrong with a little magic in the air and a busy :witch:!! ...and if all else fails, at least there'll be lots of candy to drown the sorrows :winkwink:
FX for our :bfp:

It's just a little more than an hour away from midnight my time. The :witch: comes every 25 days, like clockwork. She never made it this month!

I got my :bfp:'s on Thursday (yes, I took 4 tests that day). I got :bfp:'s on Friday, on Saturday and, today, I used my last FRER. The line got darker every day. The digitals still read "yes +" and "pregnant".

I think it's finally safe to call it now (despite my ticker saying the egg is still making it's way through the fallopian tube - disturbing).

I'm PREGNANT! FINALLY!

Although I officially joined last month, I've been following many of you since I started. I'm crossing my fingers and sending my best wishes for MANY :bfp:'s this month!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll be watching for your BFPs!!!

xoxoxox

Congrats Ferne! Happy and healthy nine months!

Well I´m out for this month. AF arrived nice and on time and I´m trying to remember how lucky I am at least to have a regular cycle. Still going to call the fertility clinic today and make an appointment. Ho hum, how did we get here? two years on and no baby?
Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!!

Well I´m out for this month. AF arrived nice and on time and I´m trying to remember how lucky I am at least to have a regular cycle. Still going to call the fertility clinic today and make an appointment. Ho hum, how did we get here? two years on and no baby?

Sorry natsby:cry: :nope:big:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7

Awk nats ,big hugs ,but Good luck on the clinic ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nat here's some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: are you still doing acupunture? xxxx

Congratulations Ferne

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
To everyone else...

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Morning girls :hi:

Dh is finally better but we've probably missed our chance this month so i am not going to obcess or POAS from 7dpo lol.

Huge congratulations to Ferne. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"