• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Nats!!!!!!

https://itstartswithonestep.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/sorry.jpg

I think it's finally safe to call it now (despite my ticker saying the egg is still making it's way through the fallopian tube - disturbing).

Congrats Ferne - yes that ticker is a bit weird isn't it - I thought that it got fertilised and then went down the FT and then implantation occurred and only after that did it produce the hcg for a + pg test - but what do I know :rofl:

:happydance::happydance:

Congrats Ferne! Happy and healthy nine months!

Well I´m out for this month. AF arrived nice and on time and I´m trying to remember how lucky I am at least to have a regular cycle. Still going to call the fertility clinic today and make an appointment. Ho hum, how did we get here? two years on and no baby?
Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!!

Nat here's some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: are you still doing acupunture? xxxx
Thanks for the hugs. Yes I am still keeping up the accupuncture, I do think it helps, just not enough just yet.

Dmom :hugs: thank you, that was so sweet of you!!

Flirting, what's flirting??
To my dh, grabbing my boob and saying "wanna do it" is flirting.
:wacko:

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a lot of LUCK and positive HPTs this cycle! Can't wait to see all your happy news!!!

hello everybody!:hi:
I would like to give it another try this month, can I please be down for October 29th? thanks!!!:thumbup:

:hugs:Oh Nats, I am so sor
ry! :hugs::hugs:
September has been bad for some of us. Sending you a massive hug from Cardiff.

It's just a little more than an hour away from midnight my time. The :witch: comes every 25 days, like clockwork. She never made it this month!

I got my :bfp:'s on Thursday (yes, I took 4 tests that day). I got :bfp:'s on Friday, on Saturday and, today, I used my last FRER. The line got darker every day. The digitals still read "yes +" and "pregnant".

I think it's finally safe to call it now (despite my ticker saying the egg is still making it's way through the fallopian tube - disturbing).

I'm PREGNANT! FINALLY!

Although I officially joined last month, I've been following many of you since I started. I'm crossing my fingers and sending my best wishes for MANY :bfp:'s this month!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll be watching for your BFPs!!!

xoxoxox

:happydance: Ferne! H&H 9 months!!

Flirting, what's flirting??
To my dh, grabbing my boob and saying "wanna do it" is flirting.
:wacko:

It has taken me 6 years with my DH to get him to stop doing that! Sometimes he forgets :haha: Sometimes to be funny I grab his junk and say "wanna do it" and he says yes. Why can't we be wired like them sometimes?? :dohh:

Congrats Ferne!! WOO HOO

Ugh.. my DH grabs my boobs all the time.. sometimes its frustrating cuz they're sensitive.. SO ANNOYING!

I totally agree! This last cycle they were extra painful leading up to AF and he kept touching them and THEN asking if they hurt still... Such a MAN!:dohh: But I love him and so give in sometimes when he does that...:blush:

Congrats Ferne! Wonderful news :hugs:

I'm out - the witch hag arrived with a bang :growlmad:.
Can you put me down for the 26th? Ta.

Well the witch showed up this morning :( so i'm out. But i do have a short cycle so you can put me back down for Oct 28. Thanks. Good luck to you other ladies.

Congratulations Ferne! H & H nine months!

Can you please put me on the list for testing on the 16th? Although I'm sure I will be testing before then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->