October Testers - Over 35

Ya I think it's coming to.. .Just thought it was weird that it drops a few days before.. not the day of. I'm usually very regular and I'm supposed to get AF Thursday or Friday.
Thank you Ladies!
I had a chemical back in July so I'm all off.. Hopefully next month the tracking will be better and I'll be more aware of when I O!

I'm having a weird cycle. Ever since I've been CBFMing I've allegedly ov'd on cd19 out of 27, which seems pretty late to me. This month apparently cd15, which sounds better (or alternatively all the sticks have gone to pot!)
Oh well, best get back to the BDing!
Pumpkins to you all! :)

my cycle is weird this month too. :shrug:

I almost always O on CD 15 but sometimes do on CD 14. Well this month my temps were way lower than normal but I started getting EWCM early. Then my temp shot up and now is back down.

This is really really weird. I usually know 2 to 3 days before I O because of O cramps. It starts out small then works up to the big day. Tomorrow is CD 15 and zero sign of O.

Last month I quit temping early because I was tired of it all and ended up having a 29 day cycle. I've had 28 day ones maybe 2 times a year but I havn't had anything over 28 days in the last 3 years.

I think it is all because I turned 38 in Aug. :wacko:

Morning girls,

Its definatley a weird cycle for me this time around as well. My temps are all over the place and i dont know if i O'd. Will just have to wait this one out i think until AF due date. :)

Hi can I join you, my official test date is 17th October

Thanks

Hi Vikki :hi:

Welcome aboard. Good luck for the 17th :hugs:

Wendy...It looks like you Oed on CD11.
Milty...It looks like you Oed on CD12, and a 1 day variation is nothing to worry about....

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

That sounds like me... I caught my pregnancy VERY early...and got a positive but low hit in HCG....my hysteroscopic resection was cancelled for next month..and I am going back to retest HCG on progesterone tomorrow or Friday..but the lines have been getting darker and darker..

Sorry to go off on a tangent.....

CONGRATS on the :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance: H & H 9 months... have you heard since yesterday?

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

That sounds like me... I caught my pregnancy VERY early...and got a positive but low hit in HCG....my hysteroscopic resection was cancelled for next month..and I am going back to retest HCG on progesterone tomorrow or Friday..but the lines have been getting darker and darker..

Sorry to go off on a tangent.....

CONGRATS on the :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance: H & H 9 months... have you heard since yesterday?

MM74 you got a BFP?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! H&H 9!

I know I'm on the list to have tested yesterday, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't want to see that lonely pink line. I'm sure I'll crack soon - and if not, AF is due anytime between tomorrow and Saturday, so I should know something soon. :shrug:

I know I'm on the list to have tested yesterday, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't want to see that lonely pink line. I'm sure I'll crack soon - and if not, AF is due anytime between tomorrow and Saturday, so I should know something soon. :shrug:

:hugs:

Got the wicked AF... boooo
Oddly enough very early.. CD26. Very Early for me. My last cycle was 30 days.
Very Strange... I think since I had a Chemical in July my cycles are still trying to adjust. I'm excited to Chart for this next month.. gonna do the SMEP again that's what I did when I got Chemical.
Thanks ladies for your help and Baby dust and BFP's To all!!

V

This is a very werid cycle month. I've tracked my cycles for off and on for about 15 years and never had one like this month. It's strange.

In the last three years I've had 38 cycles before this one. They have been broken out as follows:

27 CD 12 LP O CD 15: 30
28 CD 12 LP O CD 16: 5
26 CD 12 LP O CD 14: 2
29 CD 12 LP O CD 17: 1

I have not charted all these cycles as far as temps go but I have kept a calendar and noted each item. My body is sooo predictable its not even funny. AF used to come at 8:00 at night but it has started to very a few hours up and down this year. Starting 3 days before I O I will begin to get twinges in my overies that gradually increase to all out cramps. On my O day I'm very sensitive to it. Usually I will O from my left ovary then my right. If my right goes first it is always more painful. I usually have EWCM for 4 days; 3 before O 1 after. I could probably tell you 20 more things that I notice but I don't want you to think I'm to weird.

Well starting in Aug. also my B-day month I had one of my 26 day cycles. Odd but I've had one before. Then in Sept. I had a 29 Day cycle. I knew it had been a long time for one of those but I started looking last night and realized it has been 6.5 years since I've had a cycle that long.

Now this month is all messed up. I don't know where to begin everything is wrong. It's like this nothing is the way it should be.

You're not weird, but you do have a perfect LP.:thumbup:

What is different this cycle?

Well as long as my LP stays perfect I will only have a 24 day cycle. Which I have never had. FF says I O'd on CD 12 which also doesn't happen. I only had 3 days of EWCM and it was gone 2 days before I O'd. I had one little tiny twinge on my left ovary on CD 8 I almost missed it. I've had no O cramps and my temps which I've kept this month are really low. My highest temps are below my old coverlines. I usually have lots of energy just before O and I'm more tired right after. This month it is the oppisite. :shrug:

Do you have another complete chart for comparison? I am not too sure that I agree with FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->