October Testers - Over 35

What did the Aleve have in it? If it had an antihistamine in it, it could dry you out.

Pseudophedrine (spelling) naproxen and nasal decongestant

Can you all please have a look at my pics and tell me if you see something? I didn't use FMU it was midday wee. I can see colour IRL on all of the tests. I will of course be poas again tomorrow using FMU this time!:

S1450001.jpg
S1450002.jpg
S1450004.jpg

Have also posted in DMom's poas thread and iff to post in the POAS HPT Gallery as well!! Feeling sick waiting for responses!!! Thanks in advance.

Can you all please have a look at my pics and tell me if you see something? I didn't use FMU it was midday wee. I can see colour IRL on all of the tests. I will of course be poas again tomorrow using FMU this time!:

View attachment 276442
View attachment 276443
View attachment 276445

Have also posted in DMom's poas thread and iff to post in the POAS HPT Gallery as well!! Feeling sick waiting for responses!!! Thanks in advance.

I see something in both.

I got my first line at 8dpo but it was so faint that it wouldn't show up on a photograph. So I couldn't post it on B&B. My husband looked at it with his own two eyes and couldn't see it. I think he thought I was going crazy.

But when you've looked at as many stark white FRER's as I have, you know when you see something. I'm sure you have seen many blank or stark white pregnancy tests as well. You know when you see something.

By 9dpo, I could get it on a photograph. And by noon, I tested positive with a digital.

And if you see it on 2 tests, you may have your BFP!

Okay, I broke down and tested on Wednesday - at 9/10 dpo. BFN. Of course. AF was due (by one calendar) yesterday and did not show, though! Sooooooo... I may try to test again tomorrow with FMU - if today goes by :witch: free, of course.
Since we're not temping [yet], I have nothing to go on except symptoms that may or may not be in my head or PMS and the 532 calendars I keep. :haha:
FX for all of us still waiting to test!!!

FX'd Sheadknight! No AF is GREAT news!!!

Hi all,

Began testing Weds - so far nothing probably 12/13 dpo today - boo! :cry:

Last tested this morning - do not have a test for tomorrow morn but will try in the eve and Sunday morn. I have a 15 day LP.

Have been using 25 ml tests.

Good luck fellow testers:flower:

(Shmoo - sorry the pics are too small for me to see on my screen but if you see color you did it!)

Hi all,

Last tested this morning - do not have a test for tomorrow morn but will try in the eve and Sunday morn. I have a 15 day LP.

(Shmoo - sorry the pics are too small for me to see on my screen but if you see color you did it!)

if you click on the picture it should make it bigger for you. fx'd for you :)

Hi all,

if you click on the picture it should make it bigger for you. fx'd for you :)

Thanks - hugs - I didn't know that:thumbup:

I think I see some color - very faint but know from my own experience it is hard to get the color to show in a pic.
Stalking for 2mors pics:flower:

Could you put me down for the 13th of Oct to please? FXed

Ginger, Sheadknight & Hugs - I so have my fx for you all.

I will of course poas again tomorrow and hope the lines are darker. Even my OH saw them IRL this evening:haha::haha:

Ginger, Sheadknight & Hugs - I so have my fx for you all.

I will of course poas again tomorrow and hope the lines are darker. Even my OH saw them IRL this evening:haha::haha:

FX for you toooooooo, Shmoo! I looked at the pictures and I think I saw some color! :happydance:
Let's ALL POAS tomorrow! :haha:

View attachment 276442
View attachment 276443
View attachment 276445

I'm 99% sure I can see a faint line on the FRER. :thumbup: Good luck for testing tomorrow!

your welcome ginger, not everyone know it, its all a learning experience lol. fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->