October Testers - Over 35

Keekee,I love your new avatar ,it scared the shit out of me :haha:

Lol :haha: he is scary isn't he? Vampire kitty. Rar!
He looks like my kitty (except mine isn't orange and his fangs aren't quite so massive!)

KK - Your avatar made me giggle this morning. I really lke it.:thumbup:

Dmom what was that link to a temp adjuster? I can't find the one you posted before.

CONGRATS, Schmoo H&H9 to you!!
Thanks for well wishes, Ladies :)
Jodes, you don't need to get any more magic...just keep at your acupuncture. ;)

FF has an adjuster as well, but I have never used it and couldn't tell you where to find it, lol.

FF has an adjuster as well, but I have never used it and couldn't tell you where to find it, lol.

when you are on your chart and you click on "data" at the top, it brings down a screen, right in the top set of links under "cycle data entry" its the last link, says "temperature corrector" I have used it many times and it is the same as using the one on "when my baby"

40 years old. waited to have #2 due to financial problems that almost made us lose our house. turned out fine, but now i wish i hadnt waited! just started ttc in august. want it to happen quick! afraid of statistics and birth defect etc. prenatal vit make me feel yucky and think i may have gotten an infection 1st month of trying, but it goes away when i get AF. crazy! if i don't get BFP this month guess i will go to dr after AF so i will hopefully be ready by time i o next cycle! not feeling very pos. but am tired, and lower back aches but trying not to look for symptoms that can be anything!

Iwant another, why not make an appt now and have a plan so u dont have to rush IF af does show??

Welcome Iwantanother!

Dmom & Hugs: Thanks for the temp adj info. I used them for my critical days thinking as soon as I adjusted them FF would change my O date. It stayed the same though... :shrug:

Hello, I would also like to join. Please put me down for testing on Wednesday the 12th.

Please put me down for testing on October 26. Hoping for a BFP for hubby's birthday on October 30th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->