October Testers - Over 35

I'm reporting in. This morning, my temps took a bit of a dive. I should have taken it after I woke up at 4a, but I was zonked trying to get meds to DD then didn't go back to sleep. So I decided..wth...if I'm out, I want to know now.

I took an LH test (yes! it's kinda bad idea, but I wanted to be let down easy!)
IMAG0052.jpg
then:
Then, I took an IC. To my surprise, a lite 2nd line came up. :saywhat: I decided to try a $tree test. Again, same line as IC!! Then, a FRER..and immediately a 2nd line popped up. I was surprised, but then not, but then numb..still am. Here are my pics about 10minutes after testing
IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

:yipee::yipee::wohoo:STARSIGN! YOU ARE PREGNANT!:wohoo::yipee::yipee:

Congratulations! AMAZING! EXCITING!

I've never slept as well as the night I finally got my BFP. I'm so happy for you!

Congrats StarSign, great lines, which is what happens when you have the self-discipline to wait until 14dpo unlike all of us impatient people staring at lines at 9 or 10 dpo lol :haha::haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Starsign - :happydance::happydance::happydance: i am so happy for you hun. Here's to a H&H 9mths:baby::baby:

I of course poas this morning and guess what?

S1460002.jpg
S1460004.jpg

I think its safe to say I am up the duff!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::baby::baby::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Do you all agree?

Shmoo!
:dance:YOU ARE UP THE DUFF!:dance:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Gratz, Sadie, Shmoo and Starsign, this is so exciting! All the S's gettin' their BFPs! I hope that'll include me too!

Lots of luck to everyone still testing - FXd for Ginger!
:dust:

OMG Shmoo and Starsign i am so so happy for you ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: can you rub some of your magic onto me please :haha::haha: I hope you both have a healthy and happy 9 months and please stay in touch i want to know how your both getting on :kiss:

is it ok if i do november testing thread? :hugs: oh and butterfly report me down with angel baby please hun :hugs:xxxxxx

and get rid of that spoiler i want to see that pregnancy progress :hugs:

I am 12DPO today and I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11DPO using midday wee. I will remove the spoiler hun. Of course I will keep in contact with you. I will start a preggo journal after I pass 01/11 as, that will be 8wks since my LMP and, I have MC'd twice bang on 8wks from LMP so, not annoucing it to family and that until at least then or after a scan where we can see th HB. I will book a Dr's appointment Tues and go from there.

I am 12DPO today and I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11DPO using midday wee. I will remove the spoiler hun. Of course I will keep in contact with you. I will start a preggo journal after I pass 01/11 as, that will be 8wks since my LMP and, I have MC'd twice bang on 8wks from LMP so, not annoucing it to family and that until at least then or after a scan where we can see th HB. I will book a Dr's appointment Tues and go from there.

yeah i quite agree omg i am so happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->