October Testers - Over 35

Please put me down for testing on October 26. Hoping for a BFP for hubby's birthday on October 30th

My daughter's birthday is on the 30th and we are hoping to be able to tell her that she will finally be a big sister as a gift. What a fun time of year for a birthday!

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/10/08/b09a2984ca81caf5b3eaccd9f2fddfb4.gif

Lol :haha: he is scary isn't he? Vampire kitty. Rar!
He looks like my kitty (except mine isn't orange and his fangs aren't quite so massive!)

Ah, step right up, my dear. I have figured out why you're not pregnant right now:

Your pussy has fangs.

Congratulations Shmoo75 and Starsign. H & H nine months to you both!

Congrats StarSign, great lines, which is what happens when you have the self-discipline to wait until 14dpo unlike all of us impatient people staring at lines at 9 or 10 dpo lol :haha::haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i second that, i can never wait that long to test. congratulations starsign.

I'm out light-medium bleed now
Stupid bitch :witch:

Well get AF 16dpo and today is 14 dpo. No BFP with morning urine nor last nights...
Am going to keep testing till AF comes. Boobs are still achy and have on and off slight nausea. Looked it up tho as my tests still neg - apparently both can be from a hormonal imbalance not a bfp. it is looking more and more in favor of wonky hormones.
:dohh:

Still no Af for me - 6 days late but got a BFN a couple of days ago. No sign of AF coming yet but I expect she's going to show up pretty soon!

The dang :witch: got me yesterday... :cry: Guess it's on to November for us. Congrats on the October BFPs and FX for those yet to test!
:dust:

:hug: to everyone that :witch: got!
:happydance: for the :bfp:'s
:dust: for all of us in the TWW

Lol :haha: he is scary isn't he? Vampire kitty. Rar!
He looks like my kitty (except mine isn't orange and his fangs aren't quite so massive!)

Ah, step right up, my dear. I have figured out why you're not pregnant right now:

Your pussy has fangs.

:rofl: I just choked on a pickled onion.

Vagina dentata. Man's greatest nightmare.

Sheadknight & Gingersnaps - :hugs::hugs: to you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->