October Testers - Over 35

Spotting today - Af due 2mor.

Looking forward to Nov.

Hope we get a few more pumpkin BFP's - come on girls:dust:

Hi girls, hope you are all well. I haven't been on for a few days but I wanted to say a huge congratulations to all you ladies with a BFP and big :hugs: to all those the witch caught.

:hugs: Jodes :hugs:

Afm - well ff thinks I o'd on cd15 which confuses my cycle a bit. Had a little spotting yesterday which was orangey so again I'm confused. Temp spiked this morning, I don't think it's ever been that high so I now have a glimmer of hope for October. Think
I'll test on Friday at 10dpo. :)

Hi girls, hope you are all well. I haven't been on for a few days but I wanted to say a huge congratulations to all you ladies with a BFP and big :hugs: to all those the witch caught.

Afm - well ff thinks I o'd on cd15 which confuses my cycle a bit. Had a little spotting yesterday which was orangey so again I'm confused. Temp spiked this morning, I don't think it's ever been that high so I now have a glimmer of hope for October. Think

I have a very good feeling for you hun FX :hugs:

I'm testing at October 19th, could you add me?

For you girls that already have the witchy, keep on going strong :)
For the rest, good luck with testing :D

I'm testing at October 19th, could you add me?

For you girls that already have the witchy, keep on going strong :)
For the rest, good luck with testing :D

Good luck for the 19th hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed Wendy!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: for the ladies who got a :bfp: so far. Congrats!!

sorry to all who got caught by the :witch: :dohh:

Jodes, I am sorry to hear :cry:. lots of :hugs::hugs:you way!!

Good luck to everyone!!!! :dust:

:cry: The evil :witch: is on my tail. I had spotting two days ago, then some light this morning and cramps in my back and in my belly. Ughhhhh! So i have a feeling she is coming I am 11DPO. Blahhhhh Guess it will be on to Nov soon. Grrrrr that :witch:

Congrats to all the BFP :happydance::happydance:

and Sorry and good luck next month to all the ladies who got caught by the :witch:

So Sorry really busy month for me and the wicked witch just visited so we are starting again this month FXed Congrats to who got there BFP and Baby dust to all still TTC With us this month. I did take the fertility test it says Great FSH and then have to test on CD 21 for the clomid for next month...DH says he will do his sperm test next month I think he's starting to worry

I haven't posted any update yet because I am 15 dpo and still BFN but no AF...I'll let you know.Thanks

I'm out for October, not TTCing as having an op next week so can I be removed from the testing list? Thanks!

Lots of :dust: to everyone testing this month!
xxx

For last 6 days I've been feeling *rotten* with a bad stomach, aches, tugs and other abdominal disturbances... but tested negative this morning at around 10dpo.

No sign of :witch: though - she's due in 2/3 days. I usually have sore bubbies by now, but this month, I don't. Also I'm tired, tired. Could be a buglet. I'll test again in a couple of days.

Massive congratulations to the BFP brigade this month!!
To those still in the witch's clan... love. x

Lingra, are you symptom spotting? :gun::gun::grr::grr::grr:

keekee :hug: for the op although also :happydance: if it is the one you have been talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->