• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

keekee :hug: for the op although also :happydance: if it is the one you have been talking about

Thank you honey, yes it is the very same :happydance:! Excited and super nervous :wacko:...so much so that I've just been and spent a ridiculous amount of money on clothes and shoes to take my mind off it :thumbup: :winkwink:.

* I might have had a faint line on an IC

I am looking at a pic i took this morning and if i tilt my phone there may actually be a line there. Could be wishful thinking but i cant help but get a little excited.

I am looking at a pic i took this morning and if i tilt my phone there may actually be a line there. Could be wishful thinking but i cant help but get a little excited.

Let's see it! :hugs:

Let's see it! :hugs:
Not sure how good the pic will be on here. Will try email to myself and see if i can upload it somehow.

Its not as clear when i post the pic. Much clearer on my phone when i tilt the screen.

Attachments

• test123.jpg
    test123.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 18
Looks BFN here. Maybe just a shadow when i tilt my phone. Will POAS in the morning and examine the test thoroughly. :)

:hi:[-o<

Hi, I'm new here and testing on Oct 19th! Hopefully I can wait that long! Good luck to us all.

:hi:[-o<

Okay, So i am still feeling cramps and like it's about to come, I'm sure she will be here tomorrow morning, But i'm just curious I know I can't be the only one that wants to just lay on the ground and have a tantrum and Say " I wanna baby, I wanna baby" Why can't i just be prego?? LOL! It sucks! I will rub my belly and be like OK, this month?? *sigh* don't seem to be working..Oh well. Pooo.

Anyway lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to all the ladies that have gotten their :bfp:!! ...and :hugs: to all those who were caught by the :witch: :cry:

Cd13 for me and still no +OPK ... if patience really is a virtue then I have to say I'm afraid I'm not very virtuous! :winkwink: Come on little eggie!!

I am new here to this section. I will be testing on the 18th.. Took me 7 months to get the nerve to try again after loosing my Ava . I wish everyone all the best on their journey XOXOOXOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Andypanda, I wish you nothing but the best! I have stalked your story :blush: and I am very glad to see you here! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->