• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

well the :witch: caught me but I will get another chance this month so fingers crossed for my lil pumkin

Well ladies I'l back from my hols, but being in Egypt didn't help me give :witch: the slip - she caught me right on time. Off to source a November avatar...

But great to see Shmoo and Starsign's news!! :happydance::happydance: And hope to see many more over the next few weeks

Butterfly, you were down to test yesterday what's happenin' :shrug: xXx

Today's cd6 for me & I should o around cd 9-11. Taking one step at a time..

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, and booing af for those who are seeing her.

Big hug to all the ladies with BFN.

We havent had BFP news for a while!

AF due to. ugh can't stand it! dont want to test till after. maybe saturday. backache and crampy all week. i dont know. hoping!!!!

Ugh. Just found out that DH is leaving for a business trip right when I'm due to O...are you freaking kidding me!?! Quick! Someone stress me out and throw my schedule out of whack!
FX for a super early, or late, eggie.

So bummed :(

Morning ladies!

I have just been thinking...
Does anyone know how monica and chantal are getting on with their bumps?

And keekee's op?

Oh I am not a fan of this new site. Or my iPhone. One or other of them lost my exciting and gripping (yeah) post earlier about how I was getting cramps rather too early for AF and hoping it was either wind or implantation instead.
I am now here to report if was of course AF arriving early with a vengeance.
OF COURSE.
DAMNIT.
There was this tragic moment where I thought, 'it can't be AF, it's too early. Ooh perhaps I will POAS. Get the sticks out!'. Then some sanity: thought 'Well, if there's blood that is a total waste', but I reeeallly wanted to use one, ofc before I even could - AF all over the place. TMI sorry!
So anyway, long story short, I'm out again.
Bright side: all this earliness means we'll get to try later this month for November before DH and I part for different sides of the globe, I guess that will probably knock December instead.
:grr:
I'm not too upset this time either. I think it's because almost all my mates who could spring a pregnancy on me have done so already. I've got the day off, gonna spend some of it ringing the doc.

I wish everyone else experiencing cramps WIND! Anything but :witch:!

Oh I am not a fan of this new site. Or my iPhone. One or other of them lost my exciting and gripping (yeah) post earlier about how I was getting cramps rather too early for AF and hoping it was either wind or implantation instead.
I am now here to report if was of course AF arriving early with a vengeance.
OF COURSE.
DAMNIT.
There was this tragic moment where I thought, 'it can't be AF, it's too early. Ooh perhaps I will POAS. Get the sticks out!'. Then some sanity: thought 'Well, if there's blood that is a total waste', but I reeeallly wanted to use one, ofc before I even could - AF all over the place. TMI sorry!
So anyway, long story short, I'm out again.
Bright side: all this earliness means we'll get to try later this month for November before DH and I part for different sides of the globe, I guess that will probably knock December instead.
:grr:
I'm not too upset this time either. I think it's because almost all my mates who could spring a pregnancy on me have done so already. I've got the day off, gonna spend some of it ringing the doc.

I wish everyone else experiencing cramps WIND! Anything but :witch:!

Am so sorry the old bag got you hun. :hugs:

I think the :witch: is on her way. I have had 4 days of cramps but they are worse today to the point that i am heading to the loo a lot to check. Ive never had cramps pior to AF day before and i dont want to ever again. Shes taking the piss now. Either come on or sod right off.

x

Morning ladies!

I have just been thinking...
Does anyone know how monica and chantal are getting on with their bumps?

And keekee's op?

yes they are both fine :thumbup: Monica went for her scan a few days ago and all well its on LL journal :hugs:

Ugh. Just found out that DH is leaving for a business trip right when I'm due to O...are you freaking kidding me!?! Quick! Someone stress me out and throw my schedule out of whack!
FX for a super early, or late, eggie.

So bummed :(
I had that very same thing happen for me this past cycle and I still managed a :bfp:. Will he be gone day of Ov? If so you still have a chance if you use something like pre-seed and have swimmers waiting right when egg drops.

Wendy, sounds like there might be a chance for a bfp f u are having cramps, but theyre not normal for you...... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->