• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Wendy, sounds like there might be a chance for a bfp f u are having cramps, but theyre not normal for you...... :dust:

Cramps and periodic sharp pains that last for a second. I just want to know now. I dont even know when the bitch is due. I think either today, tomorrow or tuesday. Its so annoying. :wacko:

Pee'd on a frer and although with close inspection and some tweaking i see a line i dont see colour. had a grey evap on a frer yesterday as well. :(

out this month, I guess :witch: is smarter than my best plans!

Feel free to tweak. I have increased the saturation and multiplied the % of red, even swapped blue for red. Am shit at this and see a line but dont think there is any colour.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
:cry: Well i am out too. Grrrrrr! See you all on next months post

Morning ladies!

I have just been thinking...
Does anyone know how monica and chantal are getting on with their bumps?

And keekee's op?

yes they are both fine :thumbup: Monica went for her scan a few days ago and all well its on LL journal :hugs:

Oh Thanks Jodie! I have been wondering how they were for days.
I will stalk LL journal to check :flower:

If it's not too late to the party I would like to join in. I'm not going to test unless AF is late because I think there is only a small chance we BDd at the right time. So I should probably wait to POAS until around the 24th since if AF isn't here by then I'm def late. Not sure if I will be able to hold off that long but we'll see.

Well I'm trying to decide if I'm going to POAS in the morning.

My LP is only 12 days long and today was day 12 but since everything else was strang this month I think my LP could be messed up too. If it didn't change AF should be here tomorrow but I havn't had any real cramps and I usually do. Plus my temp is still up so I hate to waste a test but that could also mean I need to test.

I hate being irregular I could not deal with this every month. :nope:

Well I actually broke down and purchased a test which I havn't done in a couple months.

It was a BFN at 13DPO. So confusing since my temp is still going up and my LP has only ever been 12 days. :shrug:

My DH thought he saw a very faint line but I don't and where he said it was is to far over.

I will try and post it but I know it's negitive...my DH is color blind and hopeful sooo

Attachments

• 100_2675.jpg
    100_2675.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/bc34ea6a-1.jpg

Here it is fully saturated.

umm it still looks negitive to me... do you see a line?

I do, but I don't see any color...I think it's the test strip.:hugs::cry:

hmm I can't even see a test strip line. guess I just have to wait and see

https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/bc34ea6a-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back