• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

:witch: finally arrived this morning after 6 days of cramps. Am actually relieved. Into November where I think we might be ntnp. Haven't made our minds up yet. A go with the flow cycle may do me the world of good. :)

best of luck for nov wendy :hugs: the ntnp sounds like a good approach, i'm just not sure i can mentally switch off and do ntnp :dohh: wish i could, would probably do me the world of good too.

:witch: finally arrived this morning after 6 days of cramps. Am actually relieved. Into November where I think we might be ntnp. Haven't made our minds up yet. A go with the flow cycle may do me the world of good. :)

sorry wendy those bloody tests eh! :hugs:

Hmm I surprised you guys can see lines I swear I have stared and see nothing. I've held out a long time with no glasses but maybe I should get my eyes checked.

My LP has never been anything different than 12 days but now we are up to 14. I took another test this morning and still BFN.

If this is a new trend for me as I'm getting older I may have to quit temping and stuff because this will drive me crazy. I'm way to used to being a clock.

Dmom thanks for messing with the pic and having better eyes than me!

AF arrived today 2-3 days late! just messing with my head! so sad! crying mess!

AF arrived today 2-3 days late! just messing with my head! so sad! crying mess!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: me too.

sorry BF and iwantanother lets hope november brings you better luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big hug girls and to everyone else who got caught by the :witch:...

I also was a crying mess on Friday,just fed up mth after mth :bfn:

My bitch of a :witch: came today a day early...

Here we go again girls onto another month..

We will get our :baby:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Ugh. Just found out that DH is leaving for a business trip right when I'm due to O...are you freaking kidding me!?! Quick! Someone stress me out and throw my schedule out of whack!
FX for a super early, or late, eggie.

So bummed :(
I had that very same thing happen for me this past cycle and I still managed a :bfp:. Will he be gone day of Ov? If so you still have a chance if you use something like pre-seed and have swimmers waiting right when egg drops.

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! When I read your reply it really gave me a ray of hope! Unfortunately, however, today's OPK decided to go shatter it proper...now I'm back to thinking it just isnt' gonna happen :cry: Today is cd16 and I still haven't hit the surge... DH leaves on cd18 and right now it seems he'll be gone until at least cd22. A pumpkin farm with no pumpkin... Boo. Hiss.

:hugs: :hugs: that's a lotta nerve for the guy (or his job) to muck up plans..and yours are masterful. Life royally bites at times. I've got all things crossed that your surge starts up and blasts through in 2 days!!

Oh my goodness!! I think I may have just gotten a small ray of sunshine bust through!!! This morning my temp took a nose dive from 36.25 to 35.96 (celcius) and my OPK results just came back positive!! Finally!! :wohoo:

DH leaves tomorrow morning but maybe if we BD tonight and before he leaves I'll have a sliver of a chance??? :shrug: FX that using preseed and softcups help save the day :thumbup:

So annoying, delayed Ovulation, has messed all my cycle and plans as I have no clue when AF will arrive, and I am having cramps every day:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: Not fair!!

Sorry af arrived BF, Wendy, and iwantanother!

I'm a few wks behind everyone-I had a positive opk today so the action begins. Hoping everything goes right. God knows I've been eating right and trying not to stress.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->