• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Milty, the test strip looks off center...not the line, the whole test.

This is why I hate POAS. Last time I did, back in July I think, I actually got a faulty test.

AF has come on same day for the last 6-8 months. once earlier. i dont ovulate til CD 14 or 15. usually a 24 day cycle. when AF didnt come yest i was so excited but took the test today and BFN. :(

I just had a cycle like that...it's just a waiting game now. If no AF in a week and still bfn, then you may have had an early chemical mc. There's also the fact that some women don't test bfp on an HPT- blood tests usually help ascertain that.

Ugh. Just found out that DH is leaving for a business trip right when I'm due to O...are you freaking kidding me!?! Quick! Someone stress me out and throw my schedule out of whack!
FX for a super early, or late, eggie.

So bummed :(
I had that very same thing happen for me this past cycle and I still managed a :bfp:. Will he be gone day of Ov? If so you still have a chance if you use something like pre-seed and have swimmers waiting right when egg drops.

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! When I read your reply it really gave me a ray of hope! Unfortunately, however, today's OPK decided to go shatter it proper...now I'm back to thinking it just isnt' gonna happen :cry: Today is cd16 and I still haven't hit the surge... DH leaves on cd18 and right now it seems he'll be gone until at least cd22. A pumpkin farm with no pumpkin... Boo. Hiss.

Ugh. Just found out that DH is leaving for a business trip right when I'm due to O...are you freaking kidding me!?! Quick! Someone stress me out and throw my schedule out of whack!
FX for a super early, or late, eggie.

So bummed :(
I had that very same thing happen for me this past cycle and I still managed a :bfp:. Will he be gone day of Ov? If so you still have a chance if you use something like pre-seed and have swimmers waiting right when egg drops.

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! When I read your reply it really gave me a ray of hope! Unfortunately, however, today's OPK decided to go shatter it proper...now I'm back to thinking it just isnt' gonna happen :cry: Today is cd16 and I still haven't hit the surge... DH leaves on cd18 and right now it seems he'll be gone until at least cd22. A pumpkin farm with no pumpkin... Boo. Hiss.

:hugs: :hugs: that's a lotta nerve for the guy (or his job) to muck up plans..and yours are masterful. Life royally bites at times. I've got all things crossed that your surge starts up and blasts through in 2 days!!

Hi, I am new to this site. At 37 this is my 4th month TTC #3. Put me down for October 23.

Hi Girls! Just checking in quickly. It's my weekend to work and so I can't stay on too long. I guess I'm just a lurker this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see all the :bfp: in the making. I'm only 5dpo and my temps are very different this month but no real symptoms to report. Have a good the rest of the weekend! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Lorraine2 :hi:

Milty - I can also see a line but like DMom says maybe it is the antibody strip. :shrug:

OvenBunWanted :hugs:

AFM am still waiting for the :witch: to show, she was due Friday. I know I am not pg as I got a BFN Friday night. But I am confused as I thought your LP was supposed to be the same every month and mine is 14 days like clockwork :grr:

Milty - I can also see a line but like DMom says maybe it is the antibody strip. :shrug:

AFM am still waiting for the :witch: to show, she was due Friday. I know I am not pg as I got a BFN Friday night. But I am confused as I thought your LP was supposed to be the same every month and mine is 14 days like clockwork :grr:

Butterfly, could it be that your hcg levels just aren't high enough yet? Do you plan to test again?

I've done 2 seperate OPK tests and they both showed positive on Thursday and Friday, but my temps haven't changed, but I did have some cramping on both positive days, so I'm thinking I may have O'd. I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Butterfly, could it be that your hcg levels just aren't high enough yet? Do you plan to test again?

Well I would have thought they would have showed up at 15dpo with 10hcg tests but I will test again later today if she still hasn't showed :hugs:

Well I would have thought they would have showed up at 15dpo with 10hcg tests but I will test again later today if she still hasn't showed :hugs:

Blimey BF your 17dpo according to your ticker so surely your AF should've shown up by now and with you having a regular 14LP :shrug: Didnt we see a line on one of your tests last week? :hugs:

Blimey BF your 17dpo according to your ticker so surely your AF should've shown up by now and with you having a regular 14LP :shrug: Didnt we see a line on one of your tests last week? :hugs:

Well that was the very first test but it was soooo faint at 9dpo. Now I am reading that the longest LP you should have is 16 days unless you are pg, but I know I am not...off to take another test now :coffee:

Well that was the very first test but it was soooo faint at 9dpo. Now I am reading that the longest LP you should have is 16 days unless you are pg, but I know I am not...off to take another test now :coffee:

I really hope its good news :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->