• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

So annoying, delayed Ovulation, has messed all my cycle and plans as I have no clue when AF will arrive, and I am having cramps every day:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: Not fair!!

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Stupid lurking witch! :hugs:

From a statistical perspective, I'd guess that this thread is WAYYYY overdue for a BFP, which is good news for the rest of you waiting to test, right?

The numbers are on your side! I can't wait to see who is next.

I really hate asking you guys to do this but can you take a look at a pic from my test this morning. My DH still swears there is a line but I ignored him until I took a look at it blown up tonight. Now I don't know maybe...I think he is beginning to wear on me and maybe I want to see it.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 100_2678.jpg
    100_2678.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi Milty,
I think I see something but the photo is a little blurry so it's hard to be sure.

FX! We're overdue for some good news!!!

I'm pretty sure it's not going to be me. I only looked at the pic because DH was driving me crazy. I actually started feeling like AF might be on her way sorta. It's kinda the feeling I usually get 3 or 4 days before only I'm already 3 days past my normal LP.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone and like Ferne says I think we are overdue for a BFP now! :dust:

Milty, yes the pic is a bit out of focus unfortunately so I can't really see either. FX maybe for tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/366717-can-add-picture-my-posts.html

Hi, I'm new so not sure how this works, but would be grateful if you can add me to the list. AF due tomorrow and am gonna test Wednesday 19th 2011. Thank you

hello girls,

I'm out of the race, af arrived on Saturday :(

Best of luck to the rest of us!
:dust::dust::dust:

BFN this morning :nope:
:witch:due today................this is the worst........i hate waiting

Hi, I'm new so not sure how this works, but would be grateful if you can add me to the list. AF due tomorrow and am gonna test Wednesday 19th 2011. Thank you

Added suet, good luck and welcome :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sushipat

Not counting you out officially til the :witch: is here VIKK1 :hugs:

:dust: to all those still in

https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/3d3b5a8d-1.jpg

Milty, this is the test, fully saturated.

I am picking up a white line, in the wrong spot...does anyone else see it?

Yeah, what VIKK1 said. I also think I see a line but it is so difficult with the blurriness :wacko: What dpo are you Milty?

I'm 15 DPO so I think I would have a better line by now.

I do actually see the white line now Dmom but I don't know where it is supposed to be so I don't know if it's wrong.

that line i reckon is to do with the light and casing, could it be reflecting? milty, you are late right? it's still not over...

Yes I am late sorta. The longest LP I've ever had was 12 days. However, my cycle is usually 27 days but this month I O'd really early making my LP late but my cycle is not extra long yet. Today is CD 27 and 15 DPO. :shrug:

I really don't think I'm pg but I'm not used to have different cycles so I'm not sure how to take it. I think my age is catching up with me and my cycles are changing.

Yes I am late sorta. The longest LP I've ever had was 12 days. However, my cycle is usually 27 days but this month I O'd really early making my LP late but my cycle is not extra long yet. Today is CD 27 and 15 DPO. :shrug:

I really don't think I'm pg but I'm not used to have different cycles so I'm not sure how to take it. I think my age is catching up with me and my cycles are changing.
I'd agree with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->