October Testers - Over 35

I was going to wait until Saturday like a good patooti, but I couldn't help it and just had to go and POAS. It was, as I expected BFN.

AF is now officially late but I don't think I'm 14dpo yet, probably more like 11 or 12.

suet congratulations :flower:

patooti, best of luck and hope the hag stays away. fxed.

Morning All, I am now 5 dpo and not very hopeful this month. I think we timed things ok, but for some reason I have it in mind that its not our month. We'll see, only another week or so until I'll do some POASing.

Good luck everyone. :dust:

:dance: Congratulations Suet! FX for everyoneelse still waiting to test

Morning All, I am now 5 dpo and not very hopeful this month. I think we timed things ok, but for some reason I have it in mind that its not our month. We'll see, only another week or so until I'll do some POASing.

Good luck everyone. :dust:

:hugs::hugs:

Still no witch today but based on the temp drop I saw this morning I wonder if she'll come tomorrow and I really do have a 28 day cycle again after all. This doesn't explain the nausea. If no AF by tomorrow morning I'll test I think again, especially if my temp goes back up but I'm losing hope for this cycle. Oh well, bright side is I get another cycle work of going hard on the weight loss front and starting more exercise.

I think AF is on its way, started spotting... so hopefully the:witch: will show soon and I will end this very long cycle :wacko:

I think AF is on its way, started spotting... so hopefully the:witch: will show soon and I will end this very long cycle :wacko:

:hugs: sus.

i think i may be approaching the witch very soon too. 11dpo, just done a test this a.m. and BFN.

I'm out, AF arrived with a vengeance this morning :(

Sorry Patooti.

Sumat, yes it is too early you never know,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

but hey looking on the positive side, Whe AF gets to us we start a new cycle :happydance: and I can't wait for my new cycle as this one has been long an crazy!

Sorry Patooti.

but hey looking on the positive side, Whe AF gets to us we start a new cycle :happydance: and I can't wait for my new cycle as this one has been long an crazy!

Sus I was just the same Hun after a 38 day cycle :nope:I just wanted to have a normal af and a normal cycle :thumbup::hugs:

Sorry Patooti.

Sus I was just the same Hun after a 38 day cycle :nope:I just wanted to have a normal af and a normal cycle :thumbup::hugs:

think we are all in need of a group hug here. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"