• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Good luck milty for tomorrow Hun,it's hard not knowing one way or the other so I have everything fixed for you and remember we are all here to support u ,lots of love t ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well AF arrived unannouced this afternoon. Was a shock for me as I've always always had a warning. But hey I don't mind missing out on a couple days of cramps.

Hello Ladies,

My Story:
Me: 43
DF: 37
4 children ages, 22-18-14 and 3.

Sept. 3 family member thrown off a boat and missing.
Sept. 04, 2011 found out I was pregnant.
Sept. 7th body was found (R.I.P Terrell only 26)
Sept. 11th turned 43.
Sep 14 stated spotting.
Sept 18-19 MC'd. I was devestated. Although the pregnancy was not planned it was a nice surprise. I think I was under too much stress.
Ovulated two weeks later around Oct. 4-5.
Tested: 8 dpo BFN.. 11 dpo BFN.. 12 dpo BFN.. 13 dpo BFP...Ohh..emm.gee BFP. I'm excited and scared at the same time. My DF is a truck driver so he's away 4-5 weeks at a time. He left two days before I ovulated. Crossing my fingers this baby sticks. The only thing I did different this time is that I continued to take my Prenatal vitamins.

Praying you all get you Sticky baby dust.

Congrats JacquelineB, I so hope this beany sticks for you :hugs::hugs: and so sorry on the loss of your family member :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies,

My Story:
Me: 43
DF: 37
4 children ages, 22-18-14 and 3.

Sept. 3 family member thrown off a boat and missing.
Sept. 04, 2011 found out I was pregnant.
Sept. 7th body was found (R.I.P Terrell only 26)
Sept. 11th turned 43.
Sep 14 stated spotting.
Sept 18-19 MC'd. I was devestated. Although the pregnancy was not planned it was a nice surprise. I think I was under too much stress.
Ovulated two weeks later around Oct. 4-5.
Tested: 8 dpo BFN.. 11 dpo BFN.. 12 dpo BFN.. 13 dpo BFP...Ohh..emm.gee BFP. I'm excited and scared at the same time. My DF is a truck driver so he's away 4-5 weeks at a time. He left two days before I ovulated. Crossing my fingers this baby sticks. The only thing I did different this time is that I continued to take my Prenatal vitamins.

Praying you all get you Sticky baby dust.

I am so so sorry for your loss how devastating :hugs: Congratulations on your BFP i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

:hugs: Milty!

:happydance: JaquelineB! Congrats on your :bfp: and sending :dust: your way! So sorry to hear about your family member :hugs:.

JacquelineB sorry for your loss and super congratulations to you!!

I feel like AF is on it's way. My temp dropped a bit today and I felt "cold" when I woke up compared to how I've been usually but this is my first month temping and I didn't start at the beginning of the cycle. Still having nausea and sore bbs etc. and bloating and today thick white and very stretchy mucus that I would not normally so who knows but I'm expected to be out tomorrow and see another temp drop... sigh.

Milty - :hugs::hugs: hun sorry the ole bitch bag got you

JacquelineB - So sorry for both your losses and :hugs::hugs: for your :bfp: here's to H&H 9mths for you

AFM - Been really busy with an ill and teething DD. She is cutting her top back teeth and is suffering with these 2 really badly(been not to bad with all the others)she has mouth ulcers so not good. I have a scan on 26/10 @14:30 so fx. I have to go as I can hear my DD screaming!!!

Evening eveyone, I couldn't wait till this morning so tested Monday evening, Tuesday lunchtime and at about 5:30am this morning and I'm delighted to say I got my :bfp: on all three tests, Wooohooo!

Evening eveyone, I couldn't wait till this morning so tested Monday evening, Tuesday lunchtime and at about 5:30am this morning and I'm delighted to say I got my :bfp: on all three tests, Wooohooo!

Congrats!!! :happydance: Here's to a H&H 9 months!

Claritin for my allergies and Nyquil. At first I thought it was the kind that makes your EWCM better but it wasn't.

Hmm, does anyone know if Claritin has a negative effect on CM? I always stop taking it during my TWW because it's on the we-dunno-what-effect-it-has-in-the-first-trimester list, but what about the rest of the time?

Also, good luck Milty! :hugs:

My doc says during AF only bc it can dry you out.

Revisiting this...

I dropped the Claritin completely this time around and it made a HUGE difference in my ewcm quantity. I had much, much more and for longer, too.

Super...I take my allergy meds during AF and then after I get my 12DPO BFN...I have found that this helps the CM issues, bit time.

congrats Suet

Super: I usually don't take it and have great EWCM so I think I'm sticking with that plan. I may take it like dmom if my allergies get bad.
I am kinda hoping that it is what caused my cycle to be so weird this month not the fact that my body is changing or getting older or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->