• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Thanks Butterfly67. Definitely will try again for October. I'm a bit gutted really and I don't want to stress the DH with it. Have realised though that he's working M-F, 9-5 for the next two months which will help with timing.
And this month I'd had the most excruciating pain in my BBs. They were sore from O to AF. I'm glad that they are better now!

HPMINI :hugs: know how you're feeling, I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have get my DH by the throat as he just don't get it, and there was me thinking it would all be so easy!!!:shrug:

Good luck for next cycle lovely x

:dust::dust::dust:

HI all!
Can you add me to OCT 6th please!

Afraid to SS by accident..
I'm 35 - TTC first baby.. I'm on 10th cycle but my OBGYN said technically 2nd cycle since I had a chemical in July. Which I found to be interesting, did not know that you start over every time you get a bfp. Anyways.. I started charting... and I have been doing opk's but never got a positive although I have in the past. So it's very weird, ever since chemical my cycle is off. DH and I have been doing the deed a lot.. and I've used preseed and softcups this month. So here's to hoping I get my Summer baby.. I really want one! or 2!

yay
good luck to all baby dust!

Hi Butterfly...I know I wasn't supposed to test until October 1...but I broke down and actually got a BFP today...I will let you know if anything changes on my end...thanks!

HI all!
Can you add me to OCT 6th please!

Afraid to SS by accident..
I'm 35 - TTC first baby.. I'm on 10th cycle but my OBGYN said technically 2nd cycle since I had a chemical in July. Which I found to be interesting, did not know that you start over every time you get a bfp. Anyways.. I started charting... and I have been doing opk's but never got a positive although I have in the past. So it's very weird, ever since chemical my cycle is off. DH and I have been doing the deed a lot.. and I've used preseed and softcups this month. So here's to hoping I get my Summer baby.. I really want one! or 2!

yay
good luck to all baby dust!

Hi Lucky7s, good luck to you and sorry about your chemical in July :hugs::hugs: I have heard quite a few people have off cycles for a few months after a chemical so don't stress too much :hugs:

Hi Butterfly...I know I wasn't supposed to test until October 1...but I broke down and actually got a BFP today...I will let you know if anything changes on my end...thanks!

Wow, congrats arlosmama, our first :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies, my 1st post here, I will be testing 6th October. Good luck everyone.
xxx

Good Afternoon Ladies

I will be testing in October, but not sure on date yet, so will keep you posted if thats ok.

Congratulation arlosmama on your :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust: to us all for October :flower:

Hi i ovulated so can you put me down for 10th/11th october, even though i have a dilemma!!!

YAY Congrats Arlosmama that's so awesome!

Thanks Butterfly67 I'm not stressing too much! Just want my Summer baby!

Hi i ovulated so can you put me down for 10th/11th october, even though i have a dilemma!!!

Will do. What dilemma do you have MM74? :wacko:

They have given me my date for my hSG.....next tuesday...6 days before af 10dpo???? They know as i have told them but they dont seem bothered, just said they would do a pg test before, but my dilemma is it wouldnt show up that early would it?? x:hugs::cry:

Love to join this thread..... I'm going to test on 3rd October.

Welcome savvyluv!

MM74 it is quite possible that you can get a + at 10dpo - most likely on a FRER - it would just be a faint line but could be there.:hugs:

Arlosmama, brilliant news! :happydance:Hope the October testing thread will be a bumper :bfp: fest.

Welcome Val and Savvy :hi:.

AF less than a week away and I can feel the hag circling overhead and hear her cackling. :growlmad:. Bog off witchy. You ain't welcome around here.

Hello butterfly! Thanks for doing this. I am due to test on oct 4.

Butterfly - can you change my testing date to 8th Oct please. FF has finally confirmed O as CD21 for me so I will be testing at 12DPO. I will try and hold out as long as possible but, we all know I will cave and test early!!!:haha::haha:

I get the feeling some of you know each other fairly well lol

Butterfly - can you change my testing date to 8th Oct please. FF has finally confirmed O as CD21 for me so I will be testing at 12DPO. I will try and hold out as long as possible but, we all know I will cave and test early!!!:haha::haha:

I lay bets that you'll start testing at 9DPO! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->