October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

congrats to the first:bfp: yay! well idk.. bout me this month.. still not testing date..but not feeling good about.. been kinda down in the dumps so who knows. :sad1:

all updated ladies xx

How is everyone at the mo? especailly the one's in their tww?

I'm good trying not to symptom spot but my (.)(.)'s are sore and tender, but they have been like this since i ov but been getting worse as the days go by so who knows.

sending everyone loads of :dust::dust:

can I be added to the 8th please, was not going to put pressure on myself testing this month but cant resist it haha x

hi this tww is driving me insane i have a few symptoms this month cramping not sore just mild, headache, tired but have had this before so not holding out much hope. congrats on the first :bfp: lets hope it starts as it means to go on this month:dust: to all.

Can you please add me to the 18th.. I really wish this is our month,, I can't wait longer to be a mommy like everyone here with me :)

Congrats to the first BFP!!!

I'm with Claire -- not out this month yet but no hope, so I'll join her on the 28th.

Hi

Can you please put me down for the 23rd? Thanks.

Hey can you add me for the 10th October please! Good Luck to all!!! This is going to be a good month for us all full of baby dust!!!

hmmm....guess I am the 20th or the 25th. Put the 20th. I got :witch: a week early last month so going with a NORMAL cycle, that might be right. I guess we will find out :rofl:

Hiya! Can you please add me for Sunday 4th?
Thank you! good luck fairy dust to all of you xxx

Just wanted to come on and give everyone a extra dose of :dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->