October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

You can put me down as a BFP !(even though it's early and I'm worried) Trying to think positive!!!!!

Welcome to the october thread xx

xxEMZxx - i dont seem to have a testing date for you so i've put you down for the 1st. Congrats on your :bfp: hun :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Heather M congrats on your :bfp: to hun :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Hi - i was down to test on the 2nd - but me down for a BFN..... :(

The witch got me today - oh well - next month.... July baby.....

Thx
R

Well, :witch: got me last night so I'm out for today's test. Can you put me back down for Oct 31st to be safe? I have short cycles so I'll get 2 test days this month!! Thanks.

Hi MRSTJ - you can put me down for the 8th October.

FX'd for everyone - BD to all!!

vebanfield80, welcome to this thread xx

RebaRezzelba and 060609, i'm so sorry that af showed up, ive got my fingers crossed for you both in your next cycle xx

MRTSJ, can you change my date from 7th to 11th? I think I ovulated late this cycle, and if FF is correct, my AF should be due on 10th. I won't be testing til 11th. Sorry about that.

MRTSJ, can you change my date from 7th to 11th? I think I ovulated late this cycle, and if FF is correct, my AF should be due on 10th. I won't be testing til 11th. Sorry about that.

:thumbup:

Welcome to the thread mrs c xx

I'm so sorry af got you tortoise xx

Af got me but if all goes according to plan I should Ovulate by the 17th and test again on the 28th so I will update with a proper testing date as soon as i O.

hi! could you put me down for the 24th? :)

Hi, I'm new here. Good luck everyone in October! Can you put me down for October 18th. Thanks=)

Welcome to the ladies that have just joined this thread xx

I'm so sorry to those of you that have a had a visit from the evil witch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"