Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:haha:

Ok I officially am a bad mum, I just realised I forgot to switch the baby monitor on :blush: ran outside to check on her and she was fast asleep - phew!

She wears a vest, trousers and top and cardigan, and then a snowsuit, and sleeps in a sleeping bag with a blanket on top, with the raincover and mosquito net on the pram to keep the wind out. She's always nice and warm after even 3 hours out there. Can't park her indoors, the porch is full of crap and she doesn't sleep as well inside anyway - her doctor told me to sleep her outside.

Here's an article about babies sleeping outside:

https://www.treehugger.com/culture/let-sleeping-babies-lie-chilly-temps-build-tough-nordic-tots.html

uhh my heart broke a little nat!! I was your baby sleeping outside, and you were inside without the MONITOR on... i should of banged on ur door to tell you your baby is outside screaming :rofl:

I think its super neat, to have your baby sleep outside, what an experience to them!!! Ava would love if she could sleep outside, she loves the outside... :haha:

Is that what a pram is? I have a bugaboo stroller, and people call that a pram? so which is it LOL!

Good article, I guess thats the idea behind it, its very much recommended here

https://www.treehugger.com/culture/let-sleeping-babies-lie-chilly-temps-build-tough-nordic-tots.html

oh! I always thought people were joking when they said they left their kids outside lol!! Tabby is going to be PATHETIC then, she naps in her cot with a couple of blankets and the room is kept at 19 degrees C! When we go out she wears a massive snowsuit and the temperature hasnt dropped below zero degrees C yet!

To be fair, about that original thread on BC....if I saw a buggy outside a shop HERE in the UK I would stand next to it and wait for the parents. I didn't read the whole thread but I really think it depends where you are from....its deemed unacceptable to leave children ANYWHERE here without parental supervision, and especially babies...and especially outdoors lol! Too many weirdos + paedos.

Mine isn't sleeping outside. She's busy sleeping on my chest. Yeah, at her age. I can't type. meh

oh! I always thought people were joking when they said they left their kids outside lol!! Tabby is going to be PATHETIC then, she naps in her cot with a couple of blankets and the room is kept at 19 degrees C! When we go out she wears a massive snowsuit and the temperature hasnt dropped below zero degrees C yet!

I'm a worrier, so I would have an issue with it myself.. I can't lie, but I posted in the other thread... Corrine DOES tend to sleep better when I have cool air coming into the room. I usually make sure her body is warm but leave the window open some so she can get cold air in to breathe.

I actually think it's pretty cool.

Mine isn't sleeping outside. She's busy sleeping on my chest. Yeah, at her age. I can't type. meh

Awwww....

I bet I'll be doing that too. I love when she falls asleep on me still.

MD- Mason sleeps with his window open, and wears heavier pajamas to bed, he sleeps perfect , if i close the window he is stuffy/cough and can't sleep! i sometimes do the same for Ava is she has a cold. Dress her super warm... and open the window a crack.. let the crisp fresh air in.

It is recommended for asthma, Cool crisp fresh air, to shock the airways so they open up. been a life saver many times!

MD- Mason sleeps with his window open, and wears heavier pajamas to bed, he sleeps perfect , if i close the window he is stuffy/cough and can't sleep! i sometimes do the same for Ava is she has a cold. Dress her super warm... and open the window a crack.. let the crisp fresh air in.

It is recommended for asthma, Cool crisp fresh air, to shock the airways so they open up. been a life saver many times!

Maria woke up, I guess the cold has confused her though cos instead of hearing crying over the monitor I heard her say meow :rofl:

A pram is a stroller that lies flat Ciana

I intend to keep Maria sleeping outside til she figures out how to unlock the front door :rofl:

She said 'meow'??? Hahahaha she thinks she is a cat. Send her my way, I am the cat queen

Do you think I could count that as her first word? :haha:

I count words.. if they say them more than once LOL. Do you have a cat ? where did meow come from LOL

Okay, so any stroller that lies flat is a pram, then my bugaboo I guess is a pram? Technically.

Damn, short nap, she's up already. I should have put her outside.

Yeah I guess it is.
Have no idea where she got it from, we don't have a cat :shrug:

Yeah you should have Neko :haha:

I'm sending her outside with the 12 year old later. I'm telling him it will clear up his cough. :haha:

Love the recipe comments, especially the one adding kidney beans and chicken stock to thicken it up.

Now going to feed my baby lunch so she can cough and puke it back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->