Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

can't read the link- not Canada friendly I guess:cry: ..

Ya neko I tried that earlier... hah.. kid wouldn't even eat, but still managed to puke...

i call her puking beauty.,

That's also followed with the thread that read:

I'm better then you. So much better. Me. I'm the shit. ME. ME ME ME. MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm fucking WONDERFUL! You suck.

That about sums it up.

If this is a real thread I'm concerned as people usually imply this. Thanks for the link on the Parent Kid test thing, laughed a lot at the comments!

Lauki - Glad you and Sophie are feeling better, hope you get some sleep today :hugs:

Natsku - I think that's neat that she sleeps outside, but I was waaay concerned the first time I heard you say it! I thought you were joking adn it was just meant to be offensive :haha:

Jessica - How great that T enjoyed the animals so much!!! That's cute that people were enjoying her more than the animals.

I'm sure I missed something, but I haven't yet been up for an hour and it's almost 10am. Husband and I got into a fight yesterday. Apparently I'm impossible to please and I've been difficult for two months, so I feel like shit. I've been making things hard here for 2 months? Really? While I think he was just mad and exaggerated still makes me feel like crap for thinking I've been a problem that long. And you know, he never does anything wrong or instigates anything. All me.

Oh, Anti depressants. I started them at 15, then whne they didn't work they realized I was bipolar and I started on lithium when I was 16, helped loads (and I drank - I was allowed to. I only drank a lot at home when I was 22 and hated my job, got over drinking though. And I never drank much, never had a hangover or drank until I puked). Stopped lithium before I got pregnant (causes heart defects) and was on antidepressants again from 4 weeks pp - a couple weeks ago when my doc thought I should stop cause it can make me worse than better long term. Weird.

Ladies you are so strong - I can't imagine having a second trimester loss. Thank you for sharing.

I think sleeping outside is great! Both Sophie and me sleep so much better with the window wide open. Fresh air is the best thing ever and I love snuggling under the duvet when it's cold in the room, it makes me sleep brilliantly!

How are you doing without the anti depressents Spunky? OH was on them for years, tried so many different ones that he refuses to try any more.

You bitches crack me up. Especially you Natsku.

B only slept 25 mins just now. she is a crap daytime sleeper too.

non-joke question - i think i have on undissolved stitch. is that ok or should i go to dr?

Hmm not sure cat lover, maybe call NHS direct and ask them?

Natsku - I'm having a hard time. I was crying in the evenings for about a week. And as i said above my husband says I've been impossible to please for 2 months (though I've only been off them for 2-3 weeks, so who knows, maybe I was just as bad while still on them?). Honestly, I've just been unhappy with him for the most part for many reasons. Maybe I should try them again to see if I like him again. I've been doing ok overall, but when I get into arguing with my husband I get depressed really fast and easily without antidepressants whereas I think I would be able to handle it a little better with the help of the drugs if that makes sense? I can see myself going back on lithium once I"m done having kids (we want them close together) and done BF (can't BF on them). I've been doing ok off of it, but I think I've been lucky and drug free is not a long term solution for me.

I'm sorry your husband doesn't want to try them anymore. I had tried 6 different AD before they gave me lithium. I was so sick of trying to find the right one and all the side effects and them not helping at all! I wanted to give up and just assumed nothing would help me. Plus sometimes you go to the bad place and don't want to be "fixed."

Maybe you should go back on them then if its making things so hard, but I guess the coming off period can have a bad effect and if you wait a bit longer things might improve?
I wish my OH would try something but he won't :( We even got a new prescription and picked it up but then he wouldn't take them.

Corrine has been sleeping for about two hours... like whoa. Amazed.

Now of course, I have tried to sleep with her but I had a cat jump on my chest and Scott who can't stand still for one hot second has been running around waking me up.....

But, at least Corrine has slept.... hopefully means she will sleep better tonight.:happydance:

Yay for a good nap! Hope that means she sleeps well tonight.

That's also followed with the thread that read:

I'm better then you. So much better. Me. I'm the shit. ME. ME ME ME. MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm fucking WONDERFUL! You suck.

That about sums it up.

If this is a real thread I'm concerned as people usually imply this. Thanks for the link on the Parent Kid test thing, laughed a lot at the comments!

Lauki - Glad you and Sophie are feeling better, hope you get some sleep today :hugs:

Natsku - I think that's neat that she sleeps outside, but I was waaay concerned the first time I heard you say it! I thought you were joking adn it was just meant to be offensive :haha:

Jessica - How great that T enjoyed the animals so much!!! That's cute that people were enjoying her more than the animals.

I'm sure I missed something, but I haven't yet been up for an hour and it's almost 10am. Husband and I got into a fight yesterday. Apparently I'm impossible to please and I've been difficult for two months, so I feel like shit. I've been making things hard here for 2 months? Really? While I think he was just mad and exaggerated still makes me feel like crap for thinking I've been a problem that long. And you know, he never does anything wrong or instigates anything. All me.

Oh, Anti depressants. I started them at 15, then whne they didn't work they realized I was bipolar and I started on lithium when I was 16, helped loads (and I drank - I was allowed to. I only drank a lot at home when I was 22 and hated my job, got over drinking though. And I never drank much, never had a hangover or drank until I puked). Stopped lithium before I got pregnant (causes heart defects) and was on antidepressants again from 4 weeks pp - a couple weeks ago when my doc thought I should stop cause it can make me worse than better long term. Weird.

Ladies you are so strong - I can't imagine having a second trimester loss. Thank you for sharing.

Sure, it can activate mania.

Lithium is so hard on the body. Have you tried Abilify? I actually took it as an add on when I was really sick and was mind blowing depressed. I liked it.. but it did make me fat. That was why I was so chubby when I got pregnant(that and steroids).. usually wasn't that size.. and CERTAINLY not this size usually.

As for what your spouse said... no offense, but F him. I remember some of the things he has done... he isn't exactly a little angel either. Don't let him pull that shit.

Alright this lazy **** better make some dinner, laters

Is there any way you can stop a baby from scratching their face?

I think something is hurting her and she's got about 25-30 bleeding scratches all over her face and ears :(.

I hate hearing her cry in pain :cry:.

Only by frequent nail trimming which is very hard to keep on top of as they grow so damn quick and you can only get them so short without risk of hurting them. Or scratch mitts, but LO always gets them off :-(

Well poor thing is in bed now, lets see how she does.
Being ill always gets worse at night doesn't it?

I promise I shall stop talking about myself and Sophie now :rofl:.

Still kind of paranoid that I hurt her in some way when I was burping her.

Sorry I haven't been on too much, been worried about that and oh yeah, I'm teaching her how to potty train at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->