Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Neko- you are seriousely boring, never even tried it ..holyyy moly!!!

I wasnt a big fan , so its not like I recommend it, but I did try it..:haha:

Nothing special..

Neko- you are seriousely boring, never even tried it ..holyyy moly!!!

See, I wasn't kidding when I said before that I'm seriously boring. And I only tried smoking a cigarette once, that was enough for me never to want to smoke anything again.

I do enjoy alcohol consumption, maybe I'm only somewhat boring.

Nat - So WEIRD that your clock stops depending on the temperature! No clue why. Maybe the batteries don't work well in the cold?

Lauki - Glad Sophie is feeling better!! My mom doesn't want me to stop BF, she wants him to eat solids so she can feed him! She just wants to be able to feed him SOMETHING. She got to feed both me and my brother so I'm not sure why she needs to feed MY baby, but whatever!

Ciana - My mom made hats too, and blankets and his cross-stitched announcement, and a stocking for christmas. I need to start making themed accessories now though!

Neko - That's amazing that Avery's crib just got moved to the lowest setting! When she started pulling up did you move it to the middle setting then? I'm worried James is going to start pulling up soon and I'm not quite prepared! Just started reading about childproofing last night and made me realize my house is a death trap for babies!!! :shock: I've never tried pot either

Spunky, when she started sitting herself up and pulling up at 7 months, we dropped her crib to the middle setting. She's fairly tall, but until a couple of weeks ago, her shoulders weren't even level with the top of the crib.

My house is a death trap too. Mostly because we have an older child who still doesn't get he's not an only child. Avery loves his things the best.

What's this with other people's fascination to feed babies?!
It's messy :haha:. Plenty of other ways to do things with them right!

Ooooh I never though about lowering the cot. Do I have to now Sophie can pull herself up?

Laura- I would.. just to be safe.

I had to lower Ava's at like 6ish months when she pulled herself up..and I am glad I did because she would hold onto the edge and try to walk herself up the crib to get out, this was a month later LOL. I caught her on the vid monitor.. what a monkey.

Now .. she can get out for sure if its not on the last setting, mine sits really low though, its a crib that turns into a double bed afterwards.

Do you ladies use bumper pads?- I am a bad mom. Mason got his legs and arms stuck in the arms of his crib and one time we needed vaseline to get it out.. it was BAD.. I used bumpers from then on out.

Ava has always had bumpers...

I have the breathable bumpers, but I'm worried he'll use them to climb out...

I hate google.

I googled about patting Sophia's back too hard.
It can cause Shaken baby syndrome. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.

whit - If you're really worried take her to the doctor, but I'm sure she's fine. I know lots of people who had to almost beat their babies to burp them...

I hate google.

I googled about patting Sophia's back too hard.
It can cause Shaken baby syndrome. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.

:hugs: I still think you would have to be deliberately hitting a baby hard to cause any long term damage. Is she acting odd that you are concerned?

I had bumpers when Avery was 3 months so the crib would seem more like her bassinet. But I removed them when she was 5 months and rolling. Now she would use them to catapult to freedom.

Avery's crib turns into a toddler bed and eventually a regular bed if you want it too. It sits practically on the floor now. I miss a drop side crib.

No she's acting normal. She's been grumpy lately but I think it's because of her mouth. She can't chew on enough. I'm just a paranoid person. My anxiety is through the roof. I can't even imagine hurting my sweet baby and to think I could have accidentally done it. :cry::cry:

I don't think shaken baby syndrome happens by accident. And I got my medical degree in the Cayman Islands. :thumbup:

I found a website to back me up also.
https://www.medicinenet.com/shaken_baby_syndrome/page3.htm#accident

https://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_...1326740338086&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type=
I was ooohhing over this on Gymboree since Gymbuck redemption is Thursday. Until I noticed it was dry clean only. I can't imagine dry cleaning a baby's dress.

Thanks, Neko. Makes me feel better. I worry about literally, everything. I should probably get my anxiety prescription filled.

I love gymboree!

I'm pre-planning my order for Gymbuck redemption. :blush:

The only way I could see hard burping causing a problem would be for a newborn with no head control. Maybe if the parent never supported their head during upright burping... But I can't see that being an issue for a 5 month old.

Right. I just feel like I did it too hard. She did burp though, twice. She's had great head control since she was 2.5, 3 months old. I'm almost 100% that I didn't do it where her neck would have been going back and forth anyway. I'm just a worry wart. :(

Stop worrying!!

I don't use bumpers but Maria never gets her arms and legs stuck anyway cos she's so skinny.

I think the clock is just old and crappy.

BLOODY HELL!!!! SO much to catch up on, don't you people have lives?!!!! :winkwink:

Have only skim read so I hope everyone's OK....
DB - I hope Mason and Ava are OK

lauki - glad Sophie seemds a bit better

Good use of the word chavvy from the transatlantic contingent :thumbup:

Neko - the stitch is only noticeable when I wash 'down there' :blush: it doesn't hurt or anything....

Bethany has 2 teeth, its always shitty when they are coming through :-(

Must look at how you killed the pram outside shop thread (if thats the one you are talking about)

Ha, I like the way you have all been talking on that thread like we do here... some bC members musst be like 'wtf'?!

Just thinking what a funny word 'twat' is. Do you use it in US?

I'm trying not to worry! Makes me feel better that she's acting absolutely normal and I always over react EVERYTHING.

Nat, I almost talked to you in BC in that thread about leaving Maria outside like I do in here, but then I figured someone would report me. :rofl: Such a bad mom for leaving your child outside in freezing weather. A WILD ANIMAL COULD COME ATTACK HER.

I love the word twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->