Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I use a bumper! Always have done. I may sound like a naive bint, but babies are not stupid. If a baby call roll then there is more danger from knocking their heads than from suffocation. Tabby needs a bumper, the way she throws herself around!

Drugs- I've tried a few. Probably won't again, prefer wine!

Whit- shaken baby syndrome comes from vicious shaking, enough to cause the brain to shift within the skull, sometimes causing detachment of the retinas.

You don't need to worry about a few firm pats! X x x

kind of? this lesbian relationship is OVER.

just kidding. :winkwink:

I'm offended. I thought that we did really have a brewing lezzer relationship.

Will now just have to put up with cock. Sigh.

She's asleep now, had to go give booby again and rock on the rocking chair for a bit.

Time for dinner

Ugh, I wanted to go to bed early tonight. But it's 10pm already!
Haha, I'm such a weakling :rofl:. 10pm would be an early bedtime for just about every adult but me I think!

No she's acting normal. She's been grumpy lately but I think it's because of her mouth. She can't chew on enough. I'm just a paranoid person. My anxiety is through the roof. I can't even imagine hurting my sweet baby and to think I could have accidentally done it. :cry::cry:

Is she teething? Do you give her anything for the teething? They have all natural gels without all that benzocaine crap in it!! Don't worry about your anxiety, its called first time mom anxiety, completely normal. :hugs:

I am sure you did not cause any harm luv, if you did she would likely let you know, and for the look of god and your sanity don't google!!!!

I use a bumper! Always have done. I may sound like a naive bint, but babies are not stupid. If a baby call roll then there is more danger from knocking their heads than from suffocation. Tabby needs a bumper, the way she throws herself around!

Drugs- I've tried a few. Probably won't again, prefer wine!

I totally agree, I wouldn't imagine not using bumper pads with Ava, I haven't seen her stand on them yet, but even if she did she wouldn't be tall enough to escape. Our crib is pretty much on the floor too.. I have to move it to vaccum.. luckily we got her this one as she is so freaking tall.. baby long legs!! :rofl:

I like wine, but could do without the headaches the next day LOL

Ugh, I wanted to go to bed early tonight. But it's 10pm already!
Haha, I'm such a weakling :rofl:. 10pm would be an early bedtime for just about every adult but me I think!

I went to bed early last night 11 pm... I had such a bad freaking day and with all these medical issues, surgeries.. and unknowns going on... im exhausted just form thinking.

Nom nom nom...

Beef jerky is good.

Carl Sagan did pot.... he was a huge pot head and I wouldn't describe him as slow at all.

And I think alcohol is WAY worse. I actually do neither.... because I'm better then all of you. I just am addicted to high fructose corn syrup thankyouverymuch... and sodium.. lots and lots of sodium.

I drink alcohol in 'moderation'.. haha I would be crazy if I didnt!!

Where u bitches at tonight?

Ciana - you said first time mommy anxiety, does that mean next baby we'll be able to be more laid back?

MD give me high fructose corn syrup anytime over alcohol or drugs!!!

I'd love to be in bed tonight by 10pm! It;s only 5pm, so I have a good chance if James cooperates.

SPunky- Yess!!! Its like once you have done it once you are a pro!!!

We always say ... first baby soother drops out of mouth.. pick it up wash it and steralize it, second baby soother drops out pick it up rinse it off :haha: if you get what I am saying...

I am way more laid back with ava than I was mason, although Ava is not laid back AT all... I let her do things that i would never let mason do, as I was too scared at the time!!!

now will your next baby be easier? BAHAHAHAHHAHA... 2nd one is worst!:rofl:

I just killed the mood :haha:

Thanks I'm reassured and terrified at the same time!

Maybe the spell was only planted on me :rofl: maybe you will be lucky..

I know.. just don't have a girl :haha:

Everyone always told me if I had a girl I would be screwed.. boy were they right! :dohh:

Her big eyes and long eyelashes.. with chubby feet make it all worth it :cloud9:

Little girls are drama queens....

I hear boys are more docile... but maybe I'm just fooling myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->