Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

lol Jessica! I've never made a snowman... Only seen snow like 4 times in my life

I did it all while she napped - over 3 hours!

I made a snowman earlier this winter. And a snowdog. When it gets warmer again and its possible to make snowmen I shall make another one. And a snowfort.

Warmer? How cold is too cold to make a snowman?

The snow doesn't stick when its too much below freezing. It needs to pretty close to zero or above to stick and make a snowman.

I want to go to bed but Maria is busy running laps round the sofa :dohh:

I've never made a snowman. Or gone sledding. What a sheltered kid I was.

Ciana I'm glad you found out what was going on with Ava. POOR THING! I'll read your journal in a bit, but poor kiddo! I hope Mason is doing well.

Lauki, How are you and Sophie? Your OH better have come home and apologized :haha:

How are all of you other ladies? I spent the day out of the house and it was quite nice actually. After the storms cleared, of course. I hate storms. Luckily there was no damage around my area. WTF, I'd rather it be snowing LIKE NORMAL. I Went to visit my grandma (Phia's great grandma) and some cousins with her kids. Now I'm home, worrying about stupid fucking money. I HATE MONEY.

Neko- That is probably what is was, M& M isnt it great you don't think about it until after :rofl: I am a lot like that.... I don't think it is over the top that you took your shirt she puked on there, look at.. pediatricians don't believe shit all you say unless you have PROOF, even then ... its sometimes not enough.

When Mason threw up blood with his incident//// i could clearly see it was blood on my white carpet at teh door, but just incase he didnt get sick again at the hospital, i put the rug in the car :rofl: just waiting- incase they didn't believe me!!!!

Lauki- sorry you having Man troubles, they happen often here.. I would be pissed off too, but mens brains just don't work the same as ours, I cant tell you how many times my husband did just as you described, left the parenting up to me while having the flu because 'work' was important at the time..

Hope you feel better hun :hugs:

Jessica- that was a major link FAIL.. :rofl: my bad... hahaha

Nat- we get so much snow, and then it rains all melts, we have yet to make a snowman and we received 3 ft of snow just recently ,. but it snows then temps get higher and it rains.. clears all the snow away.

i hate snow.. im not really upset about having barely any snow lol, last year we had over 7 ft of snow.. and were snowed in the whole city was shit down..

so this is .. strange.. but a change. I like it :haha:
Hope maria went to bed for you!!!! Wild child.

MD- Yes it took them long enough, I often wonder why the fuck they pay doctors? to do what.. diagnose a godamn virus.. or like Neko said... an ear infection.. its always one or the other!!!

Vixxie- Nice to have you back.. did we scare you away hahah? you have a bout 2452452
posts to catch up on.. your so out of the loop... :mamafy:

I think we had 7 feet of snow last winter. It was the second snowiest winter on record. This year, nadda, after the freak October storm. I'm loving it.

She's still puking. Only once today though.

Any tips on medicating a toddler? She's very resistant to the antibiotics.

Can you put it in with her juice?

(I say juice just because I don't think you're suppose to take an antibiotic with milk. or I might have just imagined that. :haha:)

Morning! Feeling much better here thanks!
I called my husband a dick :)rofl:) and that helped! He apologized and came home early (5 minutes :dohh:). But he did do the dishes for me and looked after Sophie.

I wish we had snow! I love snow! Not seen it for a long time though. Must be March 2010 we had our last proper thick snow! :cry:.

Sophie is sat in her high chair banging her sippy cup around. So the water is leaking everywhere, but she screams when I try to take it off her or close the teat. Silly girl. I'll just leave her to it!

Whit - Worrying about money sucks :(. I can never sleep when I worry about money!

You've all been very quiet last night! I thought I'd have 100 posts to catch up on, but this was easy!

Today I'm taking Sophie into town to get some last bits for our holiday! I'm taking her to see my family. We're flying out Saturday so very excited!

Right, time to clean up this water ballet!

Last year was a lot more snowy and colder than this year, most places have between 25 and 50cm at the mo.

OH nicely gave me a lie in this morning but Maria had other ideas and came and slapped the bed and shouted at me :dohh: my kidney hurts too much to stay in bed anyways.

Hmm no idea Neko, I use a syringe and just get it in there.

Hi twats

DB - so sorry to hear about Ava, but glad you know now what it is xx

Snow is mega fun, we haven't had any this year :-( :xmas7:

Neko, sorry to hear about the puking. Thanks for replying on the stitch, maybe I should go to the Dr, aaargh I hate Dr's.

Have I missed any excitement in BC? I have been at my mum's and her internet went down yesterday. :dohh: Back online now though :winkwink:

Don't think you missed anything exciting.

I am a terrible mum :( I forgot the baby monitor again (I thought OH had switched on but didn't check) and when I realised and switched it on I heard Maria bawling her eyes out :cry:

Awwwwww.... Nat, it's okay. You didn't mean to do it. You're still a good mommy, just a forgetful one. I'm sure I would do the same thing. :hugs:

So so sick. Was really sick yesterday. I slept a lot yesterday with Corrine and then it steadily got worse and I ended up with a pretty bad migraine. Thank GOD Corrine had mercy on me and fell asleep before Midnight.

My head still hurts.. though not as bad, and my stomach is really fucked up... so I made Scott go out.. and get damn soda to soothe it. I think it is my sinuses- I'm pretty sure they are impacted. I'm having to take pseudoephedrine everyday which I hate because it's hardcore(I mean, you can make meth out of it!). I just have no choice.

Two afterschocks today. One of them we were laying in bed and we heard it more then we felt it. Very unsettling when you can literally hear the ground moving. We have had 63 aftershocks since August. WTF? I live in Virginia!

catlover, I would hate to have anyone looking at that stitch, but after 7 months it should be gone. Is it possible to be a skin overgrowth and not a stitch?

Nat, I don't think our monitor even works any longer. I'm sure she'll be fine. You can't hear her cry from inside the house?

She just doesn't want to take the antibiotics no matter how I give them. It's making her gag more. 4 doses down, 16 more to go.

Don't worry about baby monitor. I once left mine on silent and woke up at 0900 with a start and thought "SHHIIITTT" and ran downstairs to check T. She was awake and looked grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->