Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Sheeett... if they were that fragile Corrine would have broken into pieces. She falls over at least several times a day( I guess it's the cruising thing).... and I can't tell you how many people I know had a kid roll off a bed.

She's fine. :)

What are you doing? I've been watching reruns of the bad girls club. stupid reality tv. :rofl:

i need to get a life.

Morning you lot.

I would have freaked at brown vomit too.

I think I skipped past and went straight to the 3rd or 4th kid stage of laid back parenting :rofl:

A storm eh Whit? Like a thunderstorm? We never get good thunderstorms here :(

Whit - Hope you feel better :(. Stop beating yourself up!

Today was the one of the few times I'm actually pissed off with the husband. I woke up with a horrific migraine when Sophie woke at 6am. I asked him to get up with her for 45 minutes before he had to get ready for work. He took her downstairs knowing darn well how rubbish I feel with migraines. He didn't even bother changing her nappy or anything (which she had on for 12 hours) comes up when the 45 minutes are over, puts a crying baby next to me. Gets dressed and walks out the door.

I phoned him and got really angry with him. I said: I'm not even that pissed that you don't give a flying fuck about how I feel (I mean, he could've at least asked, no?) but what really upsets me is that you don't care about your daughter. You don't care I was unable to look after her. You just walked off and left us both crying. What the FUCK is wrong with you?!

But obviously all of the sudden his work is so important. Eventhough everyone in his team can text him 20 minutes before work that they need the day off, that's all fine. But when I/Sophie need him, it's impossible and he's soooooooooooo busy. While he always complains he's so bored and has nothing to do.

Why doesn't he understand he has responsibility for Sophie too? I've looked after her for 6 days now, while ill. I'm not a superhero or anything close.

I just feel like locking the door and leaving in the key so he can't get in later. Ugh....

I'm freaking out! I Woke up to 54 MPH Wind and hail. Jumped out of bed and got Sophia a bag packed and put into our bathroom. I'd much rather have a snow storm than this weather we are having! :nope: It scares me so bad.

Men don't have the instincts that we have :hugs:

He's an ass, feel better soon! :hugs:

Sheeett... if they were that fragile Corrine would have broken into pieces. She falls over at least several times a day( I guess it's the cruising thing).... and I can't tell you how many people I know had a kid roll off a bed.
If you want to talk about head trauma. Avery just tripped over something and went head first into her plastic stroller/walker thing. She screamed and got a bruise, but no lasting damage. :haha:

Lauki, I'm sorry your husband was being an ass. Mine thinks the kids take care of themselves.

Storms are scary :(.

I was in one in France once. When out camping in the forest ;(. Very uncool!
Hope everything's okay! :hugs:

Lauki - :hugs: I'm so sorry! Men suck! Good for you for calling him and letting him know how you feel though! I hate when my husband just tosses me a crying baby instead of changing him first!

whit - I hope the storm passes quickly!

Whit-I hate those types of storms. I hope it's over soon.

Lauki-good for you for saying something. That was a shitty thing for him to do!

Haven't caught up, just a quick update...

We have an answer to Ava's symptoms!!!

MASSIVE KIDNEY INFECTION.... update is in my journal...

too tired to type it all out.

cant seem to click on that link but yay that you have a result, but poor Ava! :( x x x

ciana - Glad they figured out what's wrong with Ava so she can start feeling better! :hugs:

As for me: I get my new glasses today!!! I've had a pair I've LOVED for 3 years but the coating on them has been peeling and there are scratches on them. They say pregnancy can change your prescription, so I waited until after baby (and apparently can change from hormones up to 4 months pp). Went to the eye doctor, say exact prescription as before. Ordered my glasses and they come in today!!! SO excited. Ordered a color they didn't have a display for so I hope I like them!

Hope Ava gets better soon.

Yay new glasses, hope the colour is nice.

I have been working hard today. Fetched 5 crates of wood from the barn and 3 from the trailer, emptied the porch of loads of stuff thats been there since we moved in (boxes and furniture and stuff), attempted to make an egg-free cake, played with Maria at some point....I deserve a medal :haha: and then I topped it off by burning OH's dinner :rofl:

Glad they found out what was up with Ava............took em long enough didn,t it?

WOW Nat!! You do deserve a medal! There's no way I accomplish that much unless someone can watch James for periods of time! You're a superwoman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->