Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nat: dOOd... a year? Yeah, you DO need to see a Doctor!

I thought Canada was just an extension of the US.. like a 51st State or something...:shrug:

I'm gonna ask the doctor for a referral for the pap smear when I'm there on friday.

MD- :rofl: you freaking kill me!!!!

Nat- uhh yes you promised me 2 months ago you would get a dr to give u a pap refferal... :cry: you broke a promise!!!!

BITCH

I hate phoning the doctors, they don't speak English and I barely speak Finnish :( and I hate phones in general. I need a personal assistant.

that excuse is not going to cut it naughty nat!!!!

CALL THEM UP ANYWAYS!!!!! ...:jo:

Natasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get OH to call them. no more excuses we are gonna hound your ass now :gun:

Whit - So sorry about your relationship with your mom :hugs:

MD - Sorry Scott's mom is such a bad one too :hugs:

I had wonderful parents. Dad's a little self centered and carries around pictures of him and his fish (he travels twice a year to catch world record fish, lots of awards and in articles in magazines etc), but he means well. Just doesn't care about his grandkid or children as much as himself. My mom is the best mom in the world and I know I am very fortunate to have her. We talk at least once a day... Parents are still married! But my mom was the other woman that broke up my dad's first marriage (and he had two kids at the time).

Nat - Is there a reason you need a pap? Or are you just overdue?

Off Topic BUT:
There's a DR.Phil today about a grown man that likes to dress and act like a baby. His wife (or GF?) dresses him, feeds him in a huge high chair, and dr. phil asked if he "messes in his diaper" and he said YES AND HIS WIFE CLEANS HIM UP

OH HELL NO! We would have been divorced so quickly. No way I'm dealing with a capable grown man's shit.

Off Topic BUT:
There's a DR.Phil today about a grown man that likes to dress and act like a baby. His wife (or GF?) dresses him, feeds him in a huge high chair, and dr. phil asked if he "messes in his diaper" and he said YES AND HIS WIFE CLEANS HIM UP

OH HELL NO! We would have been divorced so quickly. No way I'm dealing with a capable grown man's shit.

Fucking gross. I get pissed off enough if OH fails to use the toilet brush. I have told himI have one persons shit to deal with, I don't need two :sick:

There was a Taboo episode with an adult baby. He/She was unmarried, so I guess Riley changed his/her own diaper. But his wife changing him?.... ewwww.... I can barely stand going in the bathroom once DH is done in there.

LOL I agree with both of you ladies!

Change their own diapers? :haha: What's the point?

ANd I did make sure to say capable because if anything were wrong with my husband and I had to care for him I would (unless we had enough money to hire someone else)

My OH got so drunk a few years ago on this birthday he shit on himself. Twice. and I bathed him. Twice. I should have gotten a dozen roses the next day :haha:

No way I could do it for his enjoyment. I'd only do it if he really needed me to.

My OH got so drunk a few years ago on this birthday he shit on himself. Twice. and I bathed him. Twice. I should have gotten a dozen roses the next day :haha:

No way I could do it for his enjoyment. I'd only do it if he really needed me to.

I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!!!!! i was po'd enough when OH puked on floor then pissed in the corner because he thought it was the toilet.

agreei would do it if he was ill

I would have made him sit in his own shit.

DH got super drunk on tequila a few years back. I was completely sober, designated driver and all. So after maybe the 10th shot his friend poured, he looked like he was ready to puke on their table. I took him over to the garden. There was an incline and he started pitching forward. I let him go. No way I was letting his drunk ass take me down a hill.

He also puked in the car on the way home. I couldn't pull over fast enough. I made him clean the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->