Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

cat. Here I am! Can someone please condense the last few pages into a manageable paragraph?

I have a masters in teaching.

but my house isn't clean, I rarely do chores during the day, and i did it before kids

OK. Skim read. Cervixs and languages...

I am English. We are notoriously lazy when it comes to languages so they were optional at school. As a child we went on holiday to France a lot and so I picked up a small amount of French, but I havent remembered much of it. Know a few sentences and words. Wish I could speak another language, one of my friends accepted a job in Hamburg and has been there over a year now and is at a conversational level now. I think you have to immerse yourself completely to properly learn a language.
Everyone bloody speaks English now so I never get a chance!

Erm, many of us have over achieving parents, some of us speak other languages. Nat needs a smear test. James will only nap on Spunky.

Right I have to go get B to bed...........back in several hours :-(

Cat- does Beth still put a fuss up when you put her down?

I had my smear, bit late but I was pregnant when they sent the letter through asking me to book it. Didn't hurt, I specifically asked the nurse to be careful as I have a fear of my stitches ripping. Ridiculous as there are no stitches any more and I have healed..but psychologically I cannot get over the fear. Was nice being given an all clear though :)
On that note: I have never had an STI! Remarkable as I have slept with quite a few men (before my husband I may add)...lol.

Me neither Jessica.. and when i went to the OB/GYN and they tested me for STDs I was SHOCKED that I had nothing because like so many people I know have HPV. I was clean though.

I am so proud of you both.
I had a horrid fear once that I had HIV cos someone I slept with decided to tell me AFTERWARDS that he had slept with a Russian prostitute....yet I was too scared to get tested til I was pregnant and they did the test anyway - was sooooo relieved when I got those results!

yes. He was skyping me whilst sat next to me so I turned off skype, and then he FB messaged me so I turned off FB, so he "ingeniously" (his words) went onto B&B, set up an account, searched for my name and then found this thread in the 'recently' posted part of my profile.
I haven't got him a beer and I have made him remove all updates from here. Actually annoyed me because B&B is something that I do and its something just for me (does that make sense?) I feel like he invaded my privacy, which is obviously insane as this is a public forum LOL!

I guess I'd be pissed off if my OH came on here (though I show him threads all the time, just not the ones where I bitch about him).

I really wish someone would bring me a beer though.

No no.. I get it.

Interesting.. if he took all that energy he used making accounts, skyping you, and facebooking you... he could have got his own beer.

that is hilarious but i would be mega pissed off too jess ! I have had hpv to my shame :-( jess, im still boobing her to sleep at the moment. If she wakes while i tiptoe to her cot she screams blue murder. And she often wakes ur about half an hour after going to bed. I always then boob her to sleep again and alwa if she wakes at night. I an determined to start the sleep training next week on thurs. Eek. Gonna try pupd i think. Its crap that she cant fall asleep on my own but i accept that her sleep association with boobing is my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->