Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:rofl: at oh's and dh's getting so drunk and how nice some of you are! I don't know if I would have bathed him or let him sit in it!! Ill, I would help, I think drunk then he's on his own, he got himself that way. Thankfully I;ve only had to drive my dh to work hungover once, that was the worst he's been, and he was able to throw in the toilet himself.

I'm just long overdue for a pap Spunky.

I phoned already Ciana, get off my case woman!!!

Gaargh I have had a few cervical things that have needed procedures :-(

Any of you other ladies?

Moi je parle francais aussi Whit, cherie

I studied NO languages because I love Engrish..

USA... WHOO!

No cervical problems for me yet, but 3 months pp with james I had a polyp in my vagina that was sticking outside of me that would bleed once a month. Got that removed.

Took 3 years french in hs and 1 semester in college.

I remember some...

Je suis le fromage
Donne-moi le poulet (spelling for chicken?)

Everyone loves Engrish

No languages at all? You poor uneducated Amerikkaner

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)? - I know that much :haha:

Language other than English is required in hs here in CA...

lol nat

No cervical problems for me yet, but 3 months pp with james I had a polyp in my vagina that was sticking outside of me that would bleed once a month. Got that removed.

Took 3 years french in hs and 1 semester in college.

I remember some...

Je suis le fromage

Donne-moi le poulet (spelling for chicken?)

I am cheese... love it :rofl: :winkwink:

Everyone loves Engrish

No languages at all? You poor uneducated Amerikkaner

Of course. I'm a patriot... so I know my language is the only one that counts.

Whoop!

Seriously, in school I took a lot of English classes. Journalism, Creative Writing..that kind of thing. I never though I'd be college bound so I just concentrated on what I was good at.

I wouldn't mind learning Espanol- but I want to learn conversational Spanish. Not textbook. It's not the same.

I did spanish for a year and a half and remember a little more of that than french. And german for a year but I don't remember any of that.
But who cares, Engrish is all I need to know anyway. And Finnish *sigh*

lol nat

Not sure how old you are again. I forget...but I graduated High School in 1994.... so back then in Virginia only the College bound did a foreign language. My mom, who has a Masters Degree took Spanish and German. Damn over achiever.

I just need to say I can't believe how much I love this little guy! He;s so cute sleeping on me! I need to work out how to get him to nap in his crib though... :(

lol nat

Not sure how old you are again. I forget...but I graduated High School in 1994.... so back then in Virginia only the College bound did a foreign language. My mom, who has a Masters Degree took Spanish and German. Damn over achiever.

27, would have graduated in 2002, but left in 2001 (kind of a ged) to go to city college early

Awwww napping baby

My mum was a damn overachiever, she did English (as a foreign language), Swedish, German, Russian, I think some Latin too. But that was the norm back then, they like learning foreign languages here.

I just need to say I can't believe how much I love this little guy! He;s so cute sleeping on me! I need to work out how to get him to nap in his crib though... :(

Me too :wacko: LO will only sleep on boob/ buggy / car. Grrr

lol nat

27, would have graduated in 2002, but left in 2001 (kind of a ged) to go to city college early

:cry: I feel so old!

Nat- My mom is like that too. Damn Masters degree. She got her Bachelors before we were born.. and then went back and got her Masters with three kids..... teen age kids.

She is good to me but she makes me feel like donkey shit when she tells me how she kept her house clean, cooked dinner, and took care of three kids under 5 by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->