Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

And as for the 'brand' thread....I have flounced off it and slammed the door like a teenager shouting "I hate you".

Sigh. My humour takes a refined taste to full appreciate it. I say most things on here with a slight smirk on my face, I am generally not a serious person.

Lol DB! Speak to you tomorrow hun x x

I was smacked as a child and it has done me no harm. I will tap Bethany if she does something dangerous, I'm not talking about belting her or abuse but a firm tap that says 'no - that is dangerous'

*judge, judge*
But don't ask me if I ever smacked Colin on the ass.

My guess is she didn't realize you were commenting on the way threads go in the BC, not ragging on people who buy a cheaper carseat. :shrug:

Update us when you get back, Ciana. :hugs:

Phew! I thought I may be shunned for my opinion on here. Ask me again in a year on the whole smacking thing.

Yup, I was making a poor joke at exactly that.

https://www.exurbanleague.com/Portals/2/drama_llama.jpg

im not gone yet im making my husband stay up there until he has his meds... plus ava just fell asleep.. thats like waking a bear!!

oh jessica.. stop making diggs.. im getting so fed up with you!!!!!

And speak to me tommorow? ohh nooo honeeeey ill be back tonight... can't rid of me that easily!! :rofl:

If I were a llama, I would look like this:
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/aaaa-Ugly-Llama.jpg

Holy hell, that llama would give me nightmares if I owned it.

:rofl: im setting you straight today jess!!! Glad I could help you out.

Uhh where is MD during all this excitement.

Where have fires been fueled? I must go see!

We're rearranging our furniture, again. *sigh* hope we have it ready by saturday, we are gonna have Maria's party! Anyone have any ideas for party foods?

Jess, love it! What a time to bring the dreaded £25 car seat up!

I can't believe people are actually bothered about what the random woman in the street is pushing her snot nosed kid in! Haven't read the discipline thread yet...will have a read now.

Sleeping.. I'm sleeping... and it looks like I missed some fireworks.

I love the ole get together and gain up on someone on a thread. Who thought pointing out the obvious would mean you're a bitch?

Looks like I was ganged up on because ...I was curious and asked a question, but apparently.. I am the only one that is not allowed to do that because I am a raging bitch, and I offend.

Oh and apparently there are some really brilliant ppl in BC that can tell ME how I was meaning a post...even though I am the one that typed it.. :haha:

I point out things that don't make sense.. I cant help but not... if they don't make sense my wrong headed brain.. alerts me!

*goes to find drama*

Maria has been napping for almost 4 hours now :wacko:

What have you lot been doing now??

Hope the hospital visit is ok Ciana :hugs:

Thx saph. I haven't left yet I am waiting for Ava to wake up, nothing like a cranky baby at the hospital LOL..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->