Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I can't believe people are actually bothered about what the random woman in the street is pushing her snot nosed kid in! Haven't read the discipline thread yet...will have a read now.

^^THIS.
Unless it looks like you pulled your stroller out of your grandmother's attic, who cares what you are using.

You offend me, Ciana.

4 hour nap, Nat? Is she sleeping in the snow again?

I can't believe people are actually bothered about what the random woman in the street is pushing her snot nosed kid in! Haven't read the discipline thread yet...will have a read now.

^^THIS.
Unless it looks like you pulled your stroller out of your grandmother's attic, who cares what you are using.

^^ Snob! I'll have you know, the stroller I pulled out of my grans attic is in perfect condition. Theres a few mice bites & fleas in there but a bit spit & polish will do it the trick

She just woke up, good 4 hour nap in the snow!

:rofl: lindsey

Mouse poop looks like chocolate sprinkles.
https://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1898/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1898-7794.jpg

The other thing I want to know is where the hell people's Salvation Army/Goodwill get 50 cent clothes. Here it's cheaper for me to buy new stuff at Walmart than used things at a thrift shop.

Looks like I was ganged up on because ...I was curious and asked a question, but apparently.. I am the only one that is not allowed to do that because I am a raging bitch, and I offend.

Oh and apparently there are some really brilliant ppl in BC that can tell ME how I was meaning a post...even though I am the one that typed it.. :haha:

I point out things that don't make sense.. I cant help but not... if they don't make sense my wrong headed brain.. alerts me!

That's what I mean. I clearly came late to that party...but clearly the little :winkwink: you typed was really meant to inflame. You make sure to keep your opinions to yourself. Nobody wants to hear that shit... :jo:

Oh it was the :winkwink: I should of used the :mamafy:

I get it , it was the emoticon that caused everything...

Yet- I am pathetic!?? right.. :rofl:

Ewww Neko- i never want choco sprinkles AGAIN

NAT- I think I may put Ava outside in the snow to sleep.. 4 hrs!!!???jeaaalous!

alright ladies, miss priss is awake and im off to the hospital!!!

I will update when I get home, I hope to god he is home today.. i cant handle this hospital any longer...

Idid get some good sleep last night! although I had a babies foot near my head about 5 x lastnight.. was better than sleeping on a rickety cott

so long ladies.. behave ... xo

All we are waiting on is keeping the meds down!!! he is a 'gagger' bleeeh.

Nat- https://kirbiecravings.com/2011/04/bunny-buns.html I am making these now with sundried tomato and garlic fillings. They are a perfect size for little hands. I made the ears softer though, I will take a pic if they turn out ok.

Am I the only one in this thread who chucks their baby in a crib at night?

Hope everything goes well, Ciana and he keeps his medication down.

Finger foods? Just chuck a bowl of potato chip crumbs on the floor and let the kids free-range.

Neko- I put T in her cot at night. She self settles really well so I literally say 'night night', give her a kiss and some water and walk out of the room.

Just commented on that brand thread....

Really? I never thought about the argument either way. It seems silly to me to be honest.

Those bunny buns look nice but they got sour cream in - gotta make everything egg and dairy free for Maria *sigh* damn baby, damn allergies. She's the only kid though so I really need to aim the food towards adults. So far I'm thinking hot wings and cake.

Neko - Shhhh don't tell anyone but Jacob has been in his cot since 5 weeks old.....

Nat- I used a regular bread dough, I just copied the shapes :)

DeeDee- your posts crack me up!

Lind- 5 weeks!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF WOMAN! Actually, don't as its your parenting choice and not mine to comment on. <- see what I did there, we should all learn from this attitude :haha: (wouldn't B&B be boring though)

Jess, I was thinking it was only me. She has a bottle, we brush her teeth, read, then I put her in bed and say goodnight. and then she doesn't bother me again until 7:30 am

Hot wings and cake? Sounds like a party to me. All you need is some booze.

I just found 3 bottles of good cognac in the pantry - I need to explore this house more!

I think Maria is on drugs, her pupils are maaaaaaaassive

Too fiddly for me Jessica, you make them and send them over :haha:

Jess, I was thinking it was only me. She has a bottle, we brush her teeth, read, then I put her in bed and say goodnight. and then she doesn't bother me again until 7:30 am

I would LOVE that. LOVE IT.

Took a look at the smacking thread to for shits and giggles... not even getting into that mess..

I don't think anyone just wants to go around smacking their kid unless they're an asshole. I think anyone who would invoke that technique would use it as a last option.

Lat night was wondeful, T went to bed at 8pm.....and woke at 0945

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"