Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Last night Maria went to bed at 1am. Woke at half 3, woke at half 5, went back to sleep at half 7ish, woke up at 11ish. Urgh.

Urghhhhh I hate people's kids that STTN...you lot make me sick.

Jacob, last night went to bed at 7.30pm, decided to wake up 11.30, then 4am then 7am. I was less than impressed. Does he not know I need sleep!? He use to sleep 12 hours, maybe this is payback for having 4 months of blissful sleep.

Now I'm craving hot wings, cake & cognac....I have none in the house so turkey ham slices, fried egg (sweets) and vodka will have to suffice

Almost 14 hours? I'm impressed, Avery won't sleep more than 11 hours tops, usually more like 10.

I <3 my baby cage.

DeeDee, you aren't redneck enough to smack your kid for shits and giggles while drinking beer?

I am baking garlic and sun dried tomato rolls, so will have them with piri piri chicken breasts and I may now roast some sweet potato chips.

Lind- I am sure T will go back to sleeping like crap (relatively crap) tonight. OR shes over the 8 month sleep regression already..which would be bliss!

Neko- I love the cot too, T only started sleeping through when I put her in there, and now she hates me being even in the same room when she sleeps (which can be awkward when on holiday)

If T slept for 10 hours in a row, I would put her to bed at midnight lol

I'm making tuna rice salad. The annoying thing about cooking with the wood stove is you have too add wood every 5 minutes *sigh*

Almost 14 hours? I'm impressed, Avery won't sleep more than 11 hours tops, usually more like 10.

I <3 my baby cage.

DeeDee, you aren't redneck enough to smack your kid for shits and giggles while drinking beer?

Whiskey...only if it's whiskey.

Love that! Wood stoves :) I like the smell. My parents house is old so it had a wood stove in there when they bought the place, they have kept it but have an oil burning aga too.
I live in a sterile horrible modern build. Cant wait to move out and buy a house that has personality!

Nat, you cook with wood, heat with coal, but you have internet? lol

If I put Avery to bed later, she still gets up at 7:30. She must have an alarm clock hidden in her crib. She doesn't go to bed until 9 or later. By then I'm waaaay done chasing her.

Heat with wood actually, I dunno if you can even get coal here. We save our electricity for powering out interwebs - gotta prioritise.

Neko - James has been his crib in his own room since 6 weeks.

James does get nursed to sleep, then once he's really out I pull the boob out and my husband places him in his crib. He hasn't fallen asleep yet on his own in his crib, but maybe we'll try reading to him while he's in there. He slept from 10:30pm-6am then after a snack and snuggle back to crib 6:45 - 9:45. So pretty good.

I was spanked twice when I was a kid (not hard) and the fear of getting spanked more kept me good. I plan on doing the same with James. I turned out alright.

Crap, going to go look up those threads now.

Good Luck DB!

Wow! After reviewing some threads you ladies sure are oppinionated!

Well, feel like a crap mom for letting James amuse himself for so long. Gonna go amuse him!

Aren't you supposed to stick him in front of the TV so you can use the internet? Or is that the wrong thing to do?

I am once again curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine watching the Simpsons. Tabby is standing up using the curtains for support....now crawling around making the same ticking noise and now she is standing up and moving across the sofa towards daddy's paperwork...ah, she's reached the paperwork and sat back down with a sheet.....dam, daddy has come in and removed sheet of paper off her and is now blowing raspberries into her tummy.

Wow, I am so interesting.

Spunky- I am about to express an opinion- I think there is nothing wrong with letting babies amuse themselves. In fact, it was one of my main priorities when I had a baby. I think its healthy for babies to be content with their own company for periods of time.

what the fuck. can you ladies please arrange a meeting time on here so I don't have 2093832409382 pages to catch up on? :rofl:

i feel like i am missing something. i have read discipline thread, snob thread and sex thread... any more i have missed?

Jess, i am always jealous of what you are doing.

i am putting together my new carpet sweeper. rock n roll :sulk:

I am a bad parent... LO has been eating bisuits

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
Cat- sit down woman! Have some alcohol and watch something crap on tv! One of these days if I am in London we should meet for coffee!

Whit- il probably miss a lot tomorrow, I am out all day so undoubtedly I will come back to 8 pages of opinionated shite.:winkwink:

Is is possible for babies to dance so young? Do they understand a beat? I have the music channel on and T is standing up holding onto the tv stand and bopping up and down?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->