Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:rofl:

No idea if its a feral cat or not. Doesn't have a collar but looks well fed and not scruffy or anything. Maybe I'll just send Maria out to catch it.

Ha OK then bitches, I forgive ya this time! Bathing cats, I will have you know, is my all-time favourite hobby. Usually I get in there with them.

Neko, - dingus, hahahaha!!! Bless him!! How does he know about lice in underwear, something you wanted to tell us? :haha:

I guess I should join you all on this diet. I put on 4lbs over Christmas, just as I was getting close-ish to my pre-pregnancy weight. And I am meant to fit into a wedding dress in May :dohh:

I'll assume he learned about underwear lice from health class. But of course it could be a friend. He's 12 and in 6th grade. Middle School is different.

Here kitty, kitty. I must still have a mouse sneaking in on occasion. It ate an entire bag of lima beans and started in on the kidney beans.

So I've been on my diet for 2 days and so far so good. Went running today as well! That was HARD :rofl:.

I love dingus! :haha:. Must remember that one!

Running sounds like too much effort, though I ran up the hill today cos I had left Maria in the pram at the top but she wasn't asleep - she was screaming

I think at 12 I learnt most things from friends

I'm going to start mine next monday. My intentions were to start today BUT OH is still off of work from the holidays and went shopping with me and got a bunch of CRAP. It will be easier when he isn't home. :haha:

Do any of your LO's have skin problems? Sophia has a little bit of eczema. If they do, what kind of laundry detergent do you use?

hahaha ill be starting next monday too LOL... I need to go get groceries to eat healthy lol.. and we just got some snow so hibernating today!!! hahaha

Ava had a touch of Eczema nothing horrible though. We use Pink solution detergent in our laundry as I break out from everything.. I have big time eczema.

What are you using on her in the bath?? that will make a Huuuge difference too...

Maria has bad eczema (well its a lot better now, but it was very bad a week ago). We use a non-scented detergent (also free of certain chemicals but can't remember which ones)

Gosh. You ladies are PUSSIES!
Dieting is quite nice, I feel less tired and the running was great. It was 30 minutes of my own time with my Ipod and the weather was good!

Sophie hasn't had any skin problems (yet) but if she does I'd probably find a detergent without all the scenty stuff and all the other crap that normally comes with them!

You're running?

I am a pussy!

I need to get some healthy food... so we are aiming for Wednesday.

I need to lose 30 pounds by April... so you bitches just gotta help me.

I will be wearing this dress. I will look like Jessica Rabbit on crack regardless... but a thinner Jessica Rabbit would be nice.

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Produc...idal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

In Champagne.

Avery only gets eczema on her chin from drooling. I get it quite a bit in the winter. It's hard to remember not to scratch. I use any detergent that is dye and fragrance free for both of us.

Dieting? Noooooo, it can't be time for that already. I still have leftover b-day cake.

That dress is really pretty!!! I hope you make your goal, I'm very serious about losing my weight because I've gained at least 30 pounds since I met my husband and I want to get rid of that and then some more to become healthy for Sophie! I'm happy to be your weight loss supported and keep each other on track ;).

We went shopping last Saturday and we got a trolley full of vegetables and fruits instead of cakes and biscuits! So proud of myself :). It just helps so much to have healthy tasty things at home!

Hubby is helping out with not having any treats at home for at least a while until I'm fully detoxed from too much sugar (WITHDRAWEL SYMPTOMS!)..

Hope you enjoy your birthday cake Neko :haha:.

MD- love the dress!!!

Im serious about losing weight too... well next week :rofl:

this is hillarious..

https://theberry.com/2011/09/22/the..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

:rofl: I love those pictures.

18 and 19 are my favs!!!

And 16 makes me chuckle !

Nice dress. I always look stupid in dresses.

I'm on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it. It works.

Well hello strangers. I have missed out on quite a few pages!

Hope everyone's Xmas and NY went well :)

Off to bed now but will catch up in the morning x x x

Heh. I was always a Tomboy but I went a little girly for awhile... and now I am back to being a tomboy, but I clean up okay.

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

At the bottom is the top 20 posts of the year.

Heh. I was always a Tomboy but I went a little girly for awhile... and now I am back to being a tomboy, but I clean up okay.

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

At the bottom is the top 20 posts of the year.

I clicked on the poop skating post. Word of advice, DON'T!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->