Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Well hello strangers. I have missed out on quite a few pages!

Hope everyone's Xmas and NY went well :)

Off to bed now but will catch up in the morning x x x

Heh. I was always a Tomboy but I went a little girly for awhile... and now I am back to being a tomboy, but I clean up okay.

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

At the bottom is the top 20 posts of the year.

I clicked on the poop skating post. Word of advice, DON'T!

Awful...just awful.

Ciana- I am eating rice cakes and slim fast of course...................

:winkwink:

SO this is where all the cool ladies are hanging out?! Can I join or have you been avoiding me? :winkwink: Ah Snickers... How I miss you....

I have to eat all of the ones that are in the house now so I won't eat them after next week. :rofl:

If by 'cool' you mean hypocritical, contradicting, perfect motherly bitches, then yes. :winkwink:

I'd like to lose 15 lbs by spring time, but really lack the motivation.

So, if you find you can't finish all the snickers by the time you want, you can send them my way! :haha:

Snickers... mmmmm....

I am such a piggy. I had pizza, breadsticks, and beef jerky today. I'm having some toothpaste on a cracker tomorrow.

Heya Spunky.... how ya doin?

Anyone know why some people have little + after their names when it shows who's looking at the thread? I have wondered this for awhile.

Hey! The + means you're friends with them I believe.

I'm doing well, think it's time for bed though :( We've been staying up too late after James goes to bed and I'm sleepy all day (so LAME, but I turn into a bitch or sob if I'm too tired and have to watch after a demanding baby all day - that and James).

How've you been?

Another day started at 6am! Ugh..
I can't wait till she's like 15 and I can sleep in on the weekends till 11am!

I slept in til 11 :haha:

Didn't get to sleep til 5am though :dohh:

Lucky you!! Is it storming there too? It's scary here with the winds!
Our fence broke as well :(.

Not yet, the storm will be here tomorrow. Gotta prepare and fill up the water buckets and whatnot

I have to go shopping and its pissing down and windy. Grr

I just ate some Monster Munch, do you US ladies have them?

morning all! Had a lovely lay in (0945) and feel refreshed! Awful weather, I plan on spending the day indoors, in my PJ's and need to unpack multiple suitcases and then battle with the housework.

Yum, I am eating quavers. Weighed myself this morning and I am exactly the same weight that I was before the Xmas binge, so rather pleased. Wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight though or just toning up a little. Used to be rock hard with a low body rat ratio so not used to this softness!

Got soooooo many presents for Tabby the house looks like a Mothercare/Fisherprice explosion.

morning all! Had a lovely lay in (0945) and feel refreshed! Awful weather, I plan on spending the day indoors, in my PJ's and need to unpack multiple suitcases and then battle with the housework.

Yum, I am eating quavers. Weighed myself this morning and I am exactly the same weight that I was before the Xmas binge, so rather pleased. Wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight though or just toning up a little. Used to be rock hard with a low body rat ratio so not used to this softness!

Got soooooo many presents for Tabby the house looks like a Mothercare/Fisherprice explosion.

Bitch :haha:

I am offended you are referring to me as a female dog.

Morning ladies.... our day started rather early too ugh... 6 am wake up sucks!!! Ava went to bed at like 6 am though, she passed out on the couch.. too much partying.. shes all tired :rofl:

We are breaking some more teeth through,s o shes a bear.... I think I will eat some cotton candy ice cream with fudge sauce and sprinkles for breakfast in order to prepare for this day ahead of me :haha:

Also MAJOR snow storm last night, there is soooooooooooo much snow holy shit I would say almost 3 ft of it, it is insane! I hate it...

I too will be staying in today... comfort eating hahaha!!!!

- I was going to go grocery shopping today but with this crap.. ill pass... try again in a few days !!!

Cotton Candy Icecream?!?!

I didn't even know that excisted :(. That must be the one thing worth giving up my diet for :haha:.

Tabby is crawling!!!!!!!! she's moving forward on hands and knees and sometimes up on her toes. Poorly coordinated and slow, but definitely crawling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->