Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So exciting!
I'm trying to teach Soph how to move on hands and knees (she's still only rocking) but she just looks at me like I'm some nutter :(.

Go Tabby!!

Jess, I am offended that you have not gained weight. Eat a few cakes.

T was up properly on all fours at 6 months but spent the whole time trying to bear walk which is infinitely harder. If she had stuck to hands and knees from the start I think she would have mastered it by now! I wouldn't say T is going to sprint across the room with any speed for several weeks, she's literally just this second worked out how to move forward without flopping on her tummy. She still goes backwards faster lol!
Her on all fours to sitting is beautifully mastered though.

I have been eating cake and chocolates, binge drinking and eating out. Now I need to be healthy!

Soph still can't sit longer than a few seconds unaided (sometimes she manages about 20 seconds). I think it's because she's on her tummy ALL the time!

Woooo crawling! She'll pick up speed in no time!

Maria just learnt how to climb the step ladder....not good, not good

I don't even want to think about Sophia crawling. I'm a major germaphobe for one, and two..how in the hell am I going to control her so I can sit on b&b?!!

Just let her roam free, thats what I do :haha:

lol letting the LOs roam free. I too am not looking forward to sprinting babies! Tabitha crawling?! So awesome!! James is also still doing the rocking on all fours....

Wow, good luck with the storms ladies... It's only going to be sunny here in California getting up to 63 degrees Fahrenheit. I MIGHT have to put on a sweater today....

Boo on warm weather for you! We had snow yesterday in Indiana. It's so frigid though. I think it was 29 degrees yesterday and so windy. I'm going to try and do some laundry today. I'm so bad. I don't mind washing it and drying it, but I HATE folding and hanging then putting away. :dohh:

Sophia is fast asleep in her swing (I give her roughly 20 minutes ;)) I've got to get things put back together. OH has been off of work for the Holidays and we've been SO lazy together. It was nice, though.

Avery has been free roaming for months, my poor house.

Bearwalking is way harder. Avery did her regular crawl at 7 months, but it definitely took til 8 months to perfect bearwalking. She thought she was too good to get her knees dirty.

I am now being screamed at because I'm not giving her another bottle. She found a dirty one and expected a refill. Keep telling her this restaurant does not offer free refills.

Once you tube loads video I will post one of her walking (holding me for support) sooo cute and she looks so pleased with herself!

Spunky! long time! Hows are you and James?

Natsku- I am shocked that you allow your LO to stand on a cooker!

Hi Jessica!

James and I are good. He got two teeth not that long ago! He was waking up once a night (when he had been STTN since 5.5 weeks) but now that the teeth have broken through he's back to sleeping about 11 hours a night! We both feel so much better!

How cute that T is up and walking. James stands with support, but doesn't think to move legs yet!

Bloody Finnish, always have to be different... the rest of the world use the microwave to warm our children.

You guys talk funny on the other side of the ocean! I feel almost like I need a dictionary of your slang! (It's almost as bad as ttc abbreviations!)

Spunky- which words would you like me to translate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->