Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

All your kids are so brilliant!

Sophie just rocks back and forth and then screams at me :haha:.

your LO is just 6 months!

Anyone else finding the new FB layout a bit confusing? I haven't even moved over to it yet, other people have and I find navigating around their profile difficult.

Man, I doubt Sophia ever crawls. She HATES being on her stomach.

New Facebook layout? What have I missed!??

Omg Jessica... Ava bear crawls.. haahah she went right to bear crawling as soon as she learned the hands and knees crawl... I think she knew it was quicker... but definitely more work... shes working out those chub thighs ahahahah <3

HATE new fb lay out.. I always hate changing shit,,, ahhahaha... like when bnb changed.. I hated it.. now im used to it..

but fb needs to really settle down, they think are making it more user friendly.,.. but they do forget that we aren't robots.. and SOME of us just do not want a timeline of our life. and old status's posted and so on. I hate it!!!

thumbs down to facebook.. I often wonder why I even have it.. hahaha... Im a fail at updating.. so its not my BIGGEST priority LOL.

I have switched over now to the new layout. Lauki- its called 'Timeline'.
The majority of people I know has already switched over so I may as well bite the bullet and get used to it. I am a FB addict, but I do use it to keep in touch with lots of friends/relatives who live too far to see regularly. I am hoping that is the last time it changes for a while as apparently a lot of thought and design went into it.

Spunky- which words would you like me to translate?

I think most i get from context, just seems weird. like bloody and was tosser one?

Ah FB... we have a profile just so we can see our familes' photos. We don't even have our names or James on mine and dh's shared account.

Just watched another episode of One Born the US version, and i still cry every time!

What's broody?

Bloody= blimmin or stupid
Tosser means wanker
Broody means wanting to have another baby. A brooding mother hen!

LOL some of the posts in the pages in the 30s are hilarious!!! I thought cuppa was coffee! Reading through this is so educational! Like having tea I always thought was an afternoon snack! I wondered how many meals a day you guys ate!!

Its ok to warm babies in the microwave, but on the stove you can warm the house at the same time and be efficient like a GOOD mother :winkwink:

So far I've learned TV can be a great babysitter while mommy drinks! MizzDeeDee - you totally described my daytime tv!!! LOVE People's Court! As does James

Its ok to warm babies in the microwave, but on the stove you can warm the house at the same time and be efficient like a GOOD mother :winkwink:

Shouldn't we save the environment and never take our baby out of their snowsuit?

Thread's too serious. We need pictures. (no mankini pics plz)

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://www.hotghettomess.com/wp-content/uploads/walmart_bagman-1.jpg&sa=X&ei=c5UDT-OULOLh0QGp2ZGiAg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEct2wNi9Dd1VH1vRMYnBjquh9rQA
Makes you want to go shopping, don't it. :haha:

lol, too serious eh? He's good representative of the types that greet us at the door. Here's my LO celebrating New Years.

What a party animal!

That photo makes me a little sick Neko....

I may be gone soon :( The storm is starting to hit here so might lose power for however long it takes our incompetent electric company to fix things.

Is Walmart really full of such people as the internet likes to tell you it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->