Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nat- weird question but your 'cooker' is that like a stove? or how do you cook on it. I have seen you put wood or something in it... hahaha sorry I am so curious!!!

Oh and UK ladies feel free to ask us .. across the ocean people... what our words mean :rofl:

And last but not least.. yes we are offending you.

Mmmhmmm... what she said.

I was just getting my daily dose of drama from Baby Club.

I live vicariously through others.

Miss thing, your signature has been edited. youuu failll.

Yeah, I just saw that. They're real good about editing MY signature..

:haha:

OHHHHH BC. I haven't posted in there much lately.

How did you bitches stumble upon b&b to begin with?

Question.

We put Sophia down about 30 minutes ago, she was asleep. She woke up and started "talking" and screeching, no crying. Should I just leave her be unless she cries? I feel like a bad mom. She sounds like a dinosaur on the monitor.

I stumbled across B & B when I was searching for size 10 bump pictures! The plus size bump pictures were here in second tri! I got tired of only seeing skinny bitch (*COUGHjessicaCOUGH*) bump pictures on the web. I started stalking, then joined. I wasn't even pregnant yet, just seemed like a good place to be!

LOL a dinosaur? I check on James if he sounds upset. If he's just exploring his voice I leave him be. I wouldn't feel guilty if she's just making noises at herself!

HAHAHA... dinosaur huh? Do you think she'll go back to sleep? I don't know I would mess with her unless she was crying.

But I'm a shit mom so I wouldn't listen to a word I say. :shrug:

I found BnB because I was on another BB and they were so drama ridden that I left and canceled my account. Like what we see in BC X 20. They were childish (like the thread they made where they were trying to act like the girls in the movies "Mean Girls"....seriously) and I just don't have but so much tolerance for bullshit.

UGH I'm so tired of bullshit in some other threads. I seriously think some people make shit up. Sometimes I think I'm a terrible person. I really want to tell someone off in another thread about how I think they make so much shit up, but I like the other people on the thread (NOT THIS ONE). ARG! Who would have throught girls would be so dramatic!

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.
I'm pretty sure miss thing doesn't care for her, either.

She started fussing, ended up making her a 2oz bottle and back to sleep. She really did sound like a dinosaur. :rofl:

You're right. I'd don't like her one damn bit.

Corrine is sleeping right now, but she will wake up and have one more bottle. Her sleeping is shit now. She might as well be a newborn. She is teething really bad, she just started cruising, and now she is feeding herself her own bottle.... and I'm crying.. really. All this at one time is too much. The right top front tooth is cut through, but the left front tooth hasn't yet so she is probably still in pain. Always a bad sleeper anyway, but now she is just horrid.

LOL I don't think we are talking about the person I had in mind, but then again, there are several out there I could live without. :haha: There was an interesting thing I caught up on in BC today though.

Why are you crying? Because she is being very difficult (and rightly so, James is doing the same thing, doesn't stop me from going crazy! :wacko:) or because she's growing up?

BOTH.

I still can't believe she can pull herself up and cruise... and yes, she is being very difficult and cranky and she has been for over a week. I am hoping it's just all the new things at once and it'll end soon.

As for the person- I KNOW whit knows who I'm talking about.. I'll PM you because I'm curious now if we'll talking about the same person.

:haha: There are a few I could do without, too. Post a yes or no after you guys PM each other, I want to know. :rofl:

Aww Miss Thing! :hugs:

I'm sure it will all get better. I have a hard time with Sophia getting older, too.

I just wanted her to be my baby forever.. and I have to admit... damn it! It makes me want another baby..... though I would be 100% for it if I knew I could have a boy.

Like I want another drama queen. :roll:

I keep crying over James growing up and it's making me so "broody" :haha: I'm working on convincing the husband to ditch the condoms completely. James is so wonderful and getting so big I'm so sad! He finally cut both bottom teeth and has been sleeping so much better, but no crawling yet, or furniture cruising. I was so sad the other day thinking there will come a point where we wont snuggle to bf anymore and how sad that will be, but I don't want to bf a toddler (On this website that makes me feel like a shit mom because we only love our children if we nurse them until they're in HS or something).

^^^^
I know right? I am really very pro-bfing and pro Attached Parenting too but I have to admit that sometimes the way some of the women act on here not only piss me off but they embarrass me with that crap! I don't think you're some heathen mom because you FF and I hope that is not how most people see BFing or AP moms.

No whit. not the same person, though I can totally see why, my beef is with a person that doesn't post on threads I see you on...

PM me who, I wanna know :haha:

I think you're the WORST mother in the world because you aren't going to BF your toddler. What the f are you thinking? Don't you know that's the best thing for your child? :roll:

I gave up my personal dream to BF until she was 12.... ***sigh***

I feel like such a failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"