Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Sent whit.

I am NOT a baby wearing (though I do LUG him TONS) I DONT co-sleep and my child is NOT a fluffy bum child. Not that there's anything wrong with any of it, just feel like I don't care as much about my kid/enviornment sometimes

What is a fluffy bum? Corrine loves King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad... how's that for her environment?

Fluffy Bum I hear/read that a lot about cloth diapered babies. No clue why :shrug:

Not the biggest fan of King of the Hill or American dad - but if nothing else is on...

James like House, Glee, Grey's Anatomy

What are you saying Whit? I weaned at 3 weeks, breastfeeding is completely unnatural and weird, I use dummies that say 'Flirt' on but my favourite says 'little tart' awwww, she looks so cute with that in her mouth and her little push up bra. I would never co-sleep my child and I put her in her own room the second I got home from the hospital and started CC, only leave her crying for 2 hours a day so it wont harm her. For a treat I often give her a Mars bar, she only ever eats half though. I am not going to vaccinate her as I think the government is out to poison us, and I used to let her watch TV 23 out of 24 hours a day but now worry that its brainwashing her so now I have become an extremest and wont even allow her to read books in case they do the same. Altogether...I am right, and you are definitely wrong and anything you say I will be DEEPLY offended by.

This has to be one of the best summaries of B&B. I wish I would have found this thread sooner! You guys are hilarious!

Fluffy Bum I hear/read that a lot about cloth diapered babies. No clue why :shrug:

Not the biggest fan of King of the Hill or American dad - but if nothing else is on...

James like House, Glee, Grey's Anatomy

Glee is good... and you're teaching him to accept others regardless of their ethnicity or sexual orientation.. so win win! Good mom!

Seriously. I love Glee and American Horror Story.

American Horror Story scares the crap out of me with just the commercials!

I got to pg 20 with the contraceptive talks. I've never heard of VCF! INTERESTING! And it's effective? We are half ass using condoms as I am ready for another one. (Husband only uses them when he feels like so he can "decrease" the chances of me getting pregnant. With no periods yet to speak of I'm thinking the chances are pretty low anyway).

I think it works.. yes. I mean, I got pregnant in a month( at 34 no less) and I have periods like clockwork so... even with all my health problems- I ironically have a kick ass reproductive system and I never had a unplanned pregnancy using them. Only issue is that it takes 20 minutes which takes the spontaneity out of sex, but I like it. I also have used foam too and that works pretty well too.

I like it better then condoms though... condoms hurt me for some reason.

Hm, well thank you! I was not liking the hormones (tried the mini pill - made me feel pregnant all the time! HORRIBLE if you don't want to be). So we switched to condoms and then husband decided he didn't need to use one one night on PURPOSE (still not sure why?!) then I realized that I didn't want to wait for babies, so I have been encouraging him to not grab them more! :devil:

Just would really like to avoid hormones. THink they were messing with me for a while. I'd love for him to get fixed when we're all done with kids, just don't know when that will be.

I don't blame you. I didn't like hormones either.

Waah I missed a lot!

I want to know who you were talking about now :rofl: I'm such a noisy bitch.

I came on BnB because I googled 'plus size bump pictures' because I thought throughout my pregnancy I never had a proper nice round bump and wanted to check out other ladies (because I'm nosy again).

I bloody well looked like I swallowed a gigantic bowling ball :rofl:. Excuse the very tired horrid looking face I was overdue and had just walked for 1.5 hours :haha:.

Anyway. I have the implant, it's hormones, but stays in for 3 years so I don't have to think of anything. I used to be on the pill but forgot at least 2 a week :haha:.

Attachments

• Dsc_0222s.jpg
    Dsc_0222s.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
Nat- weird question but your 'cooker' is that like a stove? or how do you cook on it. I have seen you put wood or something in it... hahaha sorry I am so curious!!!

Oh and UK ladies feel free to ask us .. across the ocean people... what our words mean :rofl:

And last but not least.. yes we are offending you.

Yeah it works as a stove. You put the wood in the little section in the top left then the whole top of it heats up to work as a hob or then you can pull a switch the fire drags off to the right and heats the oven sections.

I wanna know who you guys are talking about too!

I can't remember how I found BnB.

I hate contraception, can't be dealing with hormones and I hate condoms but I have to go with condoms as its the lesser of the two evils I guess...

I love those old fashioned stoves!

We're demanding a private message with names :rofl:.

Condoms hurt me really bad and I'm really not bothered by the hormones, plus being the most forgetful person in the world doesn't help!

I'm terribly forgetful with pills too, I'd forget to take them for sure! Condoms hurt me too, ever since giving birth, but we're trying different brands to see if one is better. I'd rather we just NTNP though :haha: nah not really, another baby sounds scary right now even though I'm broody as hell.

I'm extremely broody too, but our house is still too small :).

Hubby agreed on definately having another one when we can get a bigger house!
Hope it's another girl, so she can wear all those clothes Soph only wore once because we have so many!!

We would need a bigger house too. Or at least the insulation improved in this house so that we can use the upstairs in winter (there's 2/3 bedrooms upstairs and we can't use them cos its too cold!)

I'm hoping for a boy next. So much of Maria's clothes are unisex anyway so it wouldn't matter and I understand boys better (4 brothers!)

Coming on here is like reading a chapter out of a novel :rofl: lots-o-reading...

First off... nat- thanks for explaining ahahha I undertstand your stove a lot better now. LOL!!!!

I found Bnb A long time ago when i was trying to concieve Ava... I forget the whole story of it .. hahahah I did use to be on another message board.. but those mothers... dramatic.. holy christ...

Oh and I don't know exactly who you ladies are talking about.. but I could clearly live without afew... and one in particular, which I KNOW her 'scenarios' have been mentioned :rofl: .... I wish she would just leave the godamn message board already. SHE is the reason i don't feel like going into BC anymore. ahhh Bitch.

Md- Ava is back to being a monster too it totally sucks... she did this when she first learned to crawl.... and stand... and now she is doing it when shes learning to walk. It is exactly like having a new born.. she suck at the moment... whines all day becuase of how tired she is.... and bedtime takes her over 2 hrs to settle.. its fuckin rediculous...

She is the reason I am on bnb at 5 am!!!! I havent had sleep since 2!!! grrr....

what do you ladies do if ur kid wont sleep at night? Part of me was like screw it ill just get her out of bed to play... shes not gonna sleep anyways.. but I dont want her to think she can wake at night... to come out and play...

*Leisurely strolls in*
Every time I wake up I miss loads of pages. I am offended that you lot don't take into consideration us UK lot and time your posts accordingly!

I was broody for a few weeks, now I am absolutely not. Couldnt think of anything worse right now! I shall enjoy T for a few months longer until shes 12-14 months old and then possibly consider 'trying'. Last time we 'tried' took once, we were both hoping for months of exciting sex but no, once!

I used to co-sleep, never even attempted cloth and carried her about occasionally for long walks but I hardly pick her up at all now, she's so independent she doesn't seem to 'need' me any more :( weirdly hoping that this separation anxiety might coax her to need cuddles!

Spunky- who were you talking about? I can list a LOT of names of irritating people on B&B!

Oh and i am NOT broody ahhhahaa.. the though of anotherr child.. makes me want to vomit...

Missdee- tehee, your signature is basically me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->