Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I could have triplets, all girls, and still dress them all in a different outfit every day of the week :rofl:.

why can't i see miss dees sig... wtf... what is it.. I dont want to miss out...

and jessica- it looks like im considerate :rofl: I am on when the UK ladies are on.

I don't see her sig either :(

I wanna know who you lot are talking about damnit! I don't really mind anyone in BC, even if they can be sanctimonious at times it doesn't bother me cos I don't give a toss what anyone thinks :rofl:

If Maria doesn't sleep at night I just let her get up and play for a bit - it doesn't happen often so doesn't seem to make her think she can do it every night

Thx nat- and then she has more sleeps during the day or what? Ava is a monster without sleep... shes such a diva i tell ya.

No more sleeps in the day usually but she gets up later. But she naps well these days anyway one 2-3 hour nap.

ooooo aren't you lucky!!! I fight with Ava for 2 hrs .. to nap for 1 hr... Hahaha...

It'll pass I am sure.. just another developmental leap.

She is working on walking...

Yeah it only got easier once she got past that developmental leap - things became a thousand times easier since mastering walking

Yeah once Ava learned to crawl, things became waaay easier and now the walking she is difficult again.. can't wait till she masters this... i think walking is the last REALLY big developmental Leap.. phew.

Ive survived.... until shes a teenager :rofl:

Sophies naps are getting better, she sometimes sleeps 1.5 hours! The other day even 2 hours! It's next to me on the sofa, but heyho it beats sleeping 30 minutes and waking up screaming (either in my arms or somewhere else)!

I think I'm broody, but don't really want another child yet :haha:. I don't want to wait too long because of having PCOS, so the longer I wait the more chance on fertility problems. Sophie was conceived the month after I stopped the pill, so all is still good with my body (apart from never having periods, :wohoo: I'm not complaining!)

Also. I let my LO play with the DVD's (they're on the bottom shelf) but my MIL says I should hit her on her hand and tell her 'NO!' when she does things like that, to teach her she can't touch anything but her own toys!

I quite like the mess she makes :haha:, it's fun to watch!

Silly MIL, doesn't she know everything is a toy for babies? :haha:
Maria plays with everything except I try and put the wood out of her reach cos she makes such a mess with the wood bark

Hahaha... Dvd's are fun for any kid LOL... not like she is going to harm them.

I have had to move my furniture in our downstairs ... just so Ava stays out of things I don't want her in.... its pathetic.. LOL

She plays with anything BUT her toys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqlVMviPzAE

Took bloody (blimmin) ages to upload.

^ aawwwww what a smarty pants!!! Shes too adorable walking <3

Cute video Jessica - she's doing well! Maria wouldn't walk holding our hands til she was already walking herself, she'd just hang from us!

Actually Ava won't walk holding my hands either...so weird. she will lift her legs and refuse..... I cannot help her do anything... at all.
How I wish she was more easy-going.... *sigh*

She's such a clever girl! Go Tabby!

Looks like the storm passed with no trouble - can't believe I filled a 90 litre bucket with water for nothing (and all the jugs in the kitchen too!)

Was it a snow storm? We had a crazy one here as well... left us with 4 ft of snow... and .. still coming down.. the winds are overly intense too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->