Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Gaargh, LO won't nap unless boobing or in the buggy, its a nightmare :growlmad:

Haha going back to your earlier conversation there are ladies on bc who bug the hell out of me but by god it provides me with entertainment at times, I love the drama :haha: and makes it more interesting

Go Tabby!! She is quite advanced for her age, must be the Cambridge graduate parents :winkwink: :flower:

It started off as a snowstorm but now its turned to rain

Mariciana - I love the video you've posted on Facebook!

Sophie is trying to sleep, but I have a major case of the hiccups :( and they're really loud!

I want snow :( its so mild and rainy here, last year we had snow!!

T naps, she needs two 1.5 hour naps in the day or she is grumpy. Currently asleep and she will remain asleep until about 1330. It's annoying though, I work my entire day around her naps as she's rubbish at sleeping in her buggy whilst out.

still asleep...I am bored. I need to do a food shop, ughhhhhh.

Jessica, that's adorable. Avery would never walk holding our hands. Even now, if I grab her hand, she flops like a limp fish on the floor.

Natsku, I've been looking at that picture for years trying to figure out how that guy got in the bag.

Damn you people post a lot. I want a PM, I never get PMs. ok, well sometimes I get PMS, but that's different.

Maria is napping outside in the rain - I am a terrible mother :rofl: And I managed to get her lambskin all rained on :(

I don't know if any of the US girls subscribe to zulilly, but they have the most ridiculous baby product on there today. Babee Laptime.

https://mcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/product/7354/Babee_Laptime_Photo_shoot_pictures_summary_032_1318632512.jpg

Product Description:

Quality time with Baby just got way more comfy! This innovative infant lap seat allows the entire family to bond safely and comfortably with your new bundle of joy. The Babee Laptime supports your infant's spine and maintains the breast and bottle-feeding angle shown to reduce occurrences of colic and acid reflux. Simply clip the seatbelt around your waist, secure your little one with the five-point harness and enjoy peace of mind with your hands free for toys, tickles and bottles. Cleanup is easy too: just remove the fabric cover and toss it in the wash.

https://mcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/product/7354/INFANTAFFECTION_SG1001.jpg

https://mcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/product/7354/INFANTAFFECTION_SG1001.jpg

Looks like strapping a bouncy seat on yourself. It's only $74.99, originally $130. :haha::haha:

Natsku!!! Just read your thread on the BF forum, I have the EXACT same problem, its really annoying me tbh. I know I am a selfish bitch but man wouold I love to be able to have an evening out and or drink now and again!!!!!! I feel your pain :-(

Wow thats stupid! And it says for maintaining the right breastfeeding angle - how the hell would you breastfeed like that?!

Natsku!!! Just read your thread on the BF forum, I have the EXACT same problem, its really annoying me tbh. I know I am a selfish bitch but man wouold I love to be able to have an evening out and or drink now and again!!!!!! I feel your pain :-(

Sucks doesn't it? Maria never used to nurse to sleep before we moved house, I used to be able to go out to play poker and OH could put her to bed and I could have a fair few drinks but now only I can get her to sleep :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:
I forgot quite a bit so here are some responses to thinks I remember :haha:

Looks like the guy in that picture has a big boner.
I really wish it would snow a lot here, but OH will have to drive to work in it anyway. His company won't shut down work unless it's considered a natural disaster or some shit outside. :| So then again, I hope it doesn't snow so he's safe while driving.
Sophia usually goes back to sleep in the morning after her first bottle but not today. She's crazily jumping in her jumper at the moment.

Jessica, that video is adorable! I forgot how much I loved the accents. :cloud9:

I found b&b because when I was 18 weeks pregnant we found out Sophia had a calcified spot on her heart and I googled everything in the world about it and b&b came up in the responses, I stalked for a few days and then joined.

I always thought broody meant horny. :haha:
I would LOVE to be pregnant again, but it would take some getting use to the idea of having 2. I love Sophia so much and I don't know if I'll love another as much as her. :shrug:

Can we all post bump pictures?!?! I miss my belly. :cry:

Oh, also. I love American Horror Story, what do you think the next season is going to be about though? Just new people moving into the house? I think it will have a lot to do with the baby since he's still alive.

I'm a reality tv junky. No. Joke. If it's a reality show, I probably watch it. :haha: Really though, before Sophia came along, OH and I had lots of cuddle snuggle time on the couch watching shows together. One of our best memories, actually since we don't get to really do it now.

We are getting our new sofa next week, FINALLY :wohoo:.

380046_257157074332709_100001152544145_726236_1325616531_n.jpg

Sweet right?!

I'm also the only one able to get Sophie off to sleep, it really sucks sometimes :( but heyho, nothing much I can do about it.

Sophie is now pulling herself up on the arms of our old sofa, she's getting a bit overexcited so I'd probably best put her down for a nap!

Nat, I hope Maria is at least not out getting wet in the rain ;). I think napping outside is brilliant :).

And hell yes for bump pics! I love them!

Woohoo!! bump pics!! :yipee:

Ok, First is 34w. Second is 35w. Third is 36+3. That was taken on a Monday, I was sent to the hospital on Thursday because she wasn't moving on ultrasound, was observed for 24 hours. Sent home Friday afternoon, Back in Hospital Saturday, Decided I was going to be induced on Sunday and she was born Monday at 37+3.

Attachments

• 34w.jpg
    34w.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 35w.jpg
    35w.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 36+3.jpg
    36+3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Nice bump, whit. I'm at work and I don't seem to have any on photobucket. So for your viewing pleasure, nekkid newborn Avery pic. lol

https://mobmg.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Culfindel/Avery/Picture224.jpg

DH says no more babies for me. Sometimes I think I'd like one more.

thanks, ladies. :dance: I miss it so much!

Awww nakey Avery! Here is Sophia getting weighed the first time.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79