Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

They both look so happy to have arrived.

Lauki – You looked great pregnant! Very cute! If you’re fine with letting Sophie play with dvds then I don’t think anyone else should argue it! Beautiful couch!

Natsku – Glad the storm has passed without issue! So sad that you and Maria were out of power so much lately! I say keep the buckets filled with water for decoration!

Jessica – I will not adjust my time to uk! One of the reasons we came across the ocean was so we could sleep in!!! T’s video of her walking is adorable!! Love her bouncing while she does it! (you and your oh sound like you’re in the movies with your accents!! Love it! And I don’t know what blimmin is :haha:)

Neko – I have never seen the Babee Laptime – BUT I think if it worked my husband would LOVE it. The only way James is good for him for a while is if he walks him and he gets tired of lugging around a baby!

Whit – What a cute bump!!
We moved in November to a bigger house for more kids! My husband wants to wait till our old house sells to ttc. Our realtor told us the paperwork will be 1-2 months, so I’m hoping it’ll be done soon!

Divinebeauty – James has been a good sleeper for a while *knocks on wood* but when he woke up he just wanted food, then went back to sleep. Sorry Ava wants to play! I’d go crazy!

Ladies – I’ll PM you my name of my B&B outcast if (and only if) you’ll respond with your names!!!
DAMN you ladies are a fertile lot! So many of you conceive right away! I had been off the pill for months – only using condoms – then we ditched the condoms and it took 3 months!
I’d love another boy then a girl, then DONE.
AND I just realized James is one lucky man to be surrounded by all girls!!!
James can fall asleep if dad drives him around or walks him till he falls asleep, but usually he’ll just cry until I nurse him to sleep. So I have to make sure I’m home when it’s time to go to bed for him otherwise my husband has a nightmare of a time getting him to sleep
All the newborn pics are only making me MORE broody!!!

I'm only 5 feet 2 inches, so my baby had no where to go but out! I looked like I was going to tip. This was 10 days overdue, the night before I went into the hospital to be induced.

I don't really have people that annoy me hugely.

I just can't stand people typing everything in one paragraph (even better without punctuation) or people that completely butcher grammar!

hmmm... Maybe I don't want another. I can look at those pictures and think, Thanks god she sleeps all night long now and I can sleep all night long.

Awesome bump!!! Very neat!

I don't really have people that annoy me hugely.

I just can't stand people typing everything in one paragraph (even better without punctuation) or people that completely butcher grammar!

I can't stand people who won't type the words you and are. Those are only freakin' three letter words, you can type the whole damn thing out.

My problem is with someone that always has so much happening that it can't all be true, get annoyed/angry/ignore you if you don't give the response they want. Just outrageous, feel like I'm being lied to a lot and I'm supposed to care? Not someone that regularly frequents BC though. She's the only one that REALLY gets to me, and I'm addicted to it like reality tv! I always tune in to see what the latest crisis is!

hmmm... Maybe I don't want another. I can look at those pictures and think, Thanks god she sleeps all night long now and I can sleep all night long.

I hated the newborn stage at the time because BF HURT so much, but now I miss how snuggly he was!

I want to know now Spunky!!

Maria was pretty good as a newborn (except for the BF pain) - it all went downhill at 3 months :rofl:

Nice bump pics!

Here's one, not sure when, maybe about 20 weeks
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/Baby/DSCN3388.jpg

And this one is after I got out of the hospital, end of october so I think around 27/28 weeks (with my lovely appendix scar)
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/Baby/DSCN3617.jpg

And this was on my due date I think
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/Baby/DSCN3838.jpg

I hated the newborn stage at the time because BF HURT so much, but now I miss how snuggly he was!

I don't miss newborn snuggles. My eeepp... toddler :cry: is Ms. Clingy right now and would like to crawl back in my uterus if she could.

Nice bump pics. I wasn't brave enough to take one without my shirt on.

^^^^^^ THAT drives me CRAZY. Not that I am queen of grammar or sentence structure, but use a comma or a period!

I have to admit that people get on my nerves in general. Knowing that, I generally tend to disregard my feeling of annoyance because I know it's me.....but not this person.

She is downright histrionic!

Babee Laptime! Most stupid looking invention EVER!

I need to know how, PM me please! I don't hate anyone so I have no names to give back. Oh wait, actually there is one person that irritates me a bit.

I need to know how, PM me please! I don't hate anyone so I have no names to give back. Oh wait, actually there is one person that irritates me a bit.

I need to know too :(.

Natsku - How scary about the appendix!!! Great bump though! You look SO HAPPY in the last pic!

Neko - I go back and forth on days when James only wants to be on me. He can be super clingy, but I don't know I'm back to the I NEED another baby phase. My brother and I were 16 months apart, and my sisters (way older half sisters - dad's first family) are only 15 months, and my neice and nephew only 16 months. So that just seems to be how we do it in my family. Though to be fair I think all the second babies were accidents.

MD - I try to write some of it off as me, but there are a few people you KNOW aren't just you!

28 weeks pregnant https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/IMG_3590.jpg

39 weeks, day before I went into labour https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/39.jpg

2 days PP https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/IMG_4211.jpg

I love looking at bump pics. I hope to have a proper bump next pregnancy, kinda felt like I had missed out!

Tabby was an OK newborn, a horror at 2-4 months as she had awful gas that made her writhe ALL night in pain, and then suddenly at 4.5 months she became an angel! Still has her moments but nothing compared to the first few months!

*secretly hates Jessica* My son ruined my body. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->