Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

On another forum I post on the word **** was word filtered to be replaced with my username :rofl:

One of my favourite insults in Finnish roughly translates as 'go ski into a ****' - not really sure how that works but I like it!

EVERYONE should keep their hooha tidy at least! I miss the days it was easy (had time and energy) to keep my legs and hooha neat...

:rofl:.

People who thought that thread was 'Thomas Crawling' made me laugh out loud! In for a shock!!!!

Anyway, I have to leave now as Sophie is going to bed and then hubby is off to his mate to play nerds for the evening and play computergames, so he's taking the laptop.

SIGH! He has no regards for me having to gossip, does he...

How cruel of your hubby! OH is always stealing the computer off me to play his games - damnit its my laptop!

I suppose it's his laptop.

I bought the sofa though, so if he keeps hogging his laptop, he can't sit on my couch!

Please don't tell me how to keep my vagina. Maybe I like it to look like the amazon rainforest.

WTF is your OH thinking. Shame.

go ski into a **** - love it!!!! can we shorten it to GSIAC?

I need to go eat, see you all soon.

In the meantime, you can all GSIAC

Fine go eat then, but while you're at it, make me a sammich - oh yeah, and GSIAC

What everyone doesn't eat at their computer so they don't miss anything? I'm eating my Lucky Charms right now while James is in his saucer watching The Price Is Right.

You don't want to see my keyboard.... I always have a wireless one so I can tip it upside down to get the crumbs out.

But I'm at work. I don't usually eat at my desk.

SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING THEN?! Oh wait, B&B is so much more important! I spent a lot of time eating at my desk as a teacher and wish I didn't.

I've been eating crisps for the past hour :blush: but OH is waking up from his nap now so I expect he'll steal the computer so laters bitches - GSIAC

SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING THEN?! Oh wait, B&B is so much more important! I spent a lot of time eating at my desk as a teacher and wish I didn't.

Semantics. I'm at work, never said I was working. ;)

I'm waiting for drivers to come back so I can bill out what they delivered. Meanwhile, I get free internet and no kids to watch!

I just tried feeding Sophia some carrots. She'd much rather eat the harness keeping her in her high chair. :dohh:

I've had a banana today. I might fry some hamburger for lunch, that's decently healthy, right? No bun and all. I think we're having tacos for supper tonight.

Screw it, Sophia is down for a nap and I probably won't have much time. I'm eating burritos.

I'm leaving work now and stopping for something fast food on my way home.

Harnesses and bibs taste way better than baby food.

Sounds good whit. James was fussing and is now slleping on me so I'm a little limited. Gonna go shopping for new glasses later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->