Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I not so secretly envy Jessica - she was the skinny bitch I was talking about!

Your bump was amazing Jessica :) I remember it well from Third Tri !

On a sidenote! I've lost 4lbs already :)!

I need to know how, PM me please! I don't hate anyone so I have no names to give back. Oh wait, actually there is one person that irritates me a bit.

I need to know too :(.

you are all a bunch of *******s! I want to know who you are talking about, unless its me of course and then I definitely want to know!

Oh! I LOVED you maternity shoot Jessica - the nudie pics were so lovely and maternal! Such works of art, I hope you have them hanging all over your home!

Spunky- you looked incredible during your pregnancy!!

Lauki- :blush: I cant remember you from 3rd? Maybe because our babies are different ages. I spent a lot of time talking in the May mummies group. Well done for losing 4lb!!!!!

Spunky- I wish I had known how to post just a couple of pics off the website BEFORE I posted the whole set!! I got 2 printed off and they are very nice, they are hanging up in the nursery above the baby changing unit so I look at them fondly when I change Tabby :)

You ladies are so NOSY! You better find a name to respond with so I don't feel like such a gossip by myself!!

Yea I was mostly in the Limbo group and the June group :).

I have a photographic memory though so I remember you :haha:. Also you seemed like one of the few smart people in there iykwim ;). Educated and all. Suppose that's what made you stood out for me! I used to be educated (university and all) until a severe depression hit me, so I'm always quite happy to find other people who aren't dumwhits :rofl:. GOD I sound soooooooooooo arrogant there......

Spunky - I never really noticed her, but now I have to go and pay attention to her!

Nice pics Jessica.

Maria ruined my body too - I blame her for my appendix :rofl: She messed up my kidney too, I thought I was gonna die!

Lauki - AWESOME on the 4lbs!!

Natsku - What a bit of damage she did! James just tore me up pretty bad (but I healed well according to the doc) and gave me stretch marks and a bit more of a tummy - to be fair I had one before though.

Jessica - that's so sweet that you have them hanging in T;s room! I have a couple small collage photos of me pregnant in a box at the moment. I should probably finish unpacking since we've only been here 2 months!

Jessica I remember your nakey pics too. Gorgeous! Skinny little bitch.

This was 3 weeks PP.

Sophia was such a good newborn. She slept, ate and pooped. She started to STTN at 5 weeks and rarely has a night she doesn't. She doesn't nap worth a shit during the day though. Takes me forever to get her to sleep for 15 minutes. :dohh:

there's a few people I can't stand on BC. Pretty much everyone in this thread. Can't stand any of you bitches. :thumbup:

I almost called you ****s. Would that have offended anyone? :rofl:

Attachments

• 3wpp.jpg
    3wpp.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
I am HORRIFIED that you are referring to me as a vagina. Thats it. I am leaving.

lol, this is my new favorite place to be, I hope you girls don't mind as you're never getting rid of me now! :devil:

You are a big hairy vagina

After seeing the "Thomas crowning" thread, I'm going to assume that all British girls are proper and keep their hooha shaved.

I don't see why people get so riled up over it. Just a word. I like the word. I'm going to teach it to be Sophia's first. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->