Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

James so far refuses to eat solids. He likes chewing his highchair instead and boobs.

Maria just had beef and pork stew with rice and I had pic n mix :rofl: I really want burgers though but don't have any or anything to make any

It is so hard to keep up with this thread... hahaha

I am so not posting a bump pic after seeing jessica's neat and tidy pic... omg.. my kids ruined my lump.... its horrible...

Anyways GSIAC- I love it too!!!! - I doo hate the word **** though ewww....such a dirty word.

MD- stop being a :mamafy: this is a forum not an english test madam!!! :rofl:

i bet u will really like this sentence that i am typing because i am using no grammar what so ever just for you baby cakes :winkwink:

Crisps are 'chips'. Wotsits are a type of crisps - in fact they are cheese puffs

Chips here are french fries - craaazy!!!

I want wotsits now. And prawn cocktail crisps. And cake. And ice cream. And a burger. All at the same time.

what the hell wotsits are cheesies? or what...

I am all into my doritos, lays.... and pringles... nom nom..

Shit I want a buger now... with ketchup onions dill pickles lettuce mayonaise tomato and BACON... oh and dont forget melted swiss cheese!!! MMMMMMMM

This thread is going to be perfect for losing weight... I can just see it ... :rofl: :dohh:

Ciana- you hurt me inside....deep hurt...:cry:

I scared the piss out of this shit talking old man at the grocery store just a moment ago. Don't even feel bad. Maybe next time he'll realize that just because he's older doesn't mean he can be a rude inconsiderate prick to everyone.

:rofl:

Tell us what you said to him. Did you leave a shitty dia......

nevermind.

:winkwink:

Funny thing, I don't carry dirty diapers in my diaper bag...

Omgg whit hahahahahahaha :winkwink: I soooo know what your getting at .. Lalal Looooove it.

Aweee MD you know your my fuzzy little peach!!! Hahaha

Shame on you for yelling at a poor old man... geesh .. some one take a piss in your corn flakes this morning? :rofl:

on the real- I hate when elderly people feel like they own the world.... I mean .. ok I feel bad... but do they always have to be THAT grumpy... like really...

Ahh well I am gonna be grumpy when im older.. no wooooories there... :haha:

Neko you don't ??? What about the next person who pisses you off? I think you must carry a load of dirty diapers .... uhh.,. just incase a situation arises...

Its just so mature...

we're bitches..

DIVINE, WHEN I ADD YOU AS A FRIEND, YOU ADD ME BACK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Ok ladies I am off for a bit.... going to lick my baby :haha: shes so sweet.

LMFAOO... whit..- what the fuck is your name again hahahaha.. i may have ... ignored ON ACCIDENT of course ahhahahahaha

LMFAOO... whit..- what the fuck is your name again hahahaha.. i may have ... ignored ON ACCIDENT of course ahhahahahaha

ADD ME AGAAAIN

I see we're talking about my favorite person again....

I didn't yell at him. I just called him out a bit. I was in the aisle facing one way and he was facing me. There was an even older man who was holding everyone up and the one man couldn't get where he wanted to. He turned around to go the other way and there was another person blocking him.

I meanwhile had turned around myself to get out. He gets mad, turns the direction I am... tries to race past me like we're in fucking Nascar and cuts me off! This with Corrine in the cart with me. I stopped and said, "Okay... why do you just go ahead then.".... sarcastic of course. He says "excuse me".. waits until he gets out of the aisle and starts mumbling shit.

^^^ I hate this. If you want to talk shit- say it loud. Don't mumble it under your breath like a coward!!!!!... anywho. So I am telling Scott whats going on and I catch the old fart running his trap to the clerk while checking out.

So I told Scott while facing the old man," That's him right there and he is still talking some shit." The clerks face goes blank and the old man whips around, looks at me like "OH SHIT" and promptly shuts his mouth.

I thought he was going to piss himself. Too bad. Don't be a dick. Just because you're old doesn't mean you can be a ******* and mow down women and children and then proceed to talk shit about them.

Dumbass.

Who was tyhe dirty diaper incident again? Can't remember and too lazy to look back. And who was the licker?

Also, when I'm old I'm going to and say whatever the fuck I please! Someone brought me cookies and my old neighbor took one without me asking! It was at christmas and I'm still pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->