Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

omgg I looove it whit!!! Shes such a beauty...

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE.... her outfit.... Jordan- is my fav!!!

Whit- omg i hear ya .. I come on here and am like speed reading..so I can post LOL

do you have a bumbo whit...That really helps with sitting, and learning to support herself..

We do but she just gets pissed off when she can't move around. She just LOVES her jumparoo. I put her in her crib yesterday with her boppy behind her and she sat up pretty much completely on her own for a while. The Boppy was just incase she decided to crash :haha:

oooh the boppy forgot about that, yes they worked too for us. Ava loved the jumperoo too, pretty much all she loved until 6 months... now.. she hates it LOL

I miss being able to stick my baby in a jumperoo.

Neither of my kids rolled until 5 months, I wouldn't worry about rolling. The little pink Jordan outfit is adorable. My DH wanted to get Avery pink Mets clothing.

We can't buy her baseball clothes. I'm a cardinals fan and OH is a cubs fan. :haha:

Oh and thanks for the compliments ladies. I think I'll keep her. :cloud9:

In all seriousness, my male cousin, a few months older than me - when I was pregnant he asked me how I knew I was going to keep her. I had no idea what he was talking about and he said "How do you know you will think she's cute or you will like her"

WTF :rofl::rofl:

He's also been married twice, once to a stripper. Just got married again because he knocked his girlfriend up. :haha: Wonder if he'll keep her.

Guess we were just raised differently....

On Tuesday Sophie couldn't sit for longer than a second. Today she sat up for at least 5 minutes ! It'll just happen all of the sudden!

I told OH last night that her getting bigger just makes me want to have another. He even got sad looking at newborn pictures last night. :cry:

He's also been married twice, once to a stripper. Just got married again because he knocked his girlfriend up. :haha: Wonder if he'll keep her.

The baby or the second wife? :haha:

The sitting up is an all of a sudden thing. One day they have the balance they need to sit and not be thrown off by that oversized head.

I know. bc is boring now. I actually look forward to HER posts :haha:

What is fist pumping? Sounds like it should be dirty but I'm guessing its not :nope:

Yeah man, you bitches have way too much time on your hands. What happens to :laundry::dishes::iron: ???????????

Whats any of that stuff? :shrug: :winkwink:

Neko, are you saying Sophia has a big head? I'm offended!!!

Personally, we'll see if he keeps either. :haha:

I'm allergic to ironing it makes me break out in hives.

All babies have huge heads, some are worse than others. It took my son until he was 2 to grow into that head of his. It was 15 inches when he was born. owie...

Fist pumping

I'm sadly addicted to Jersey Shore. The new season came on last night :happydance:

Pauly and Vinny make my mouth water. YUUUUUM.

(This is what Neko does on her weekends. She's hoping Avery has enough hair to do the Snooki poof before too long :haha:)

:rofl: :rofl:!

My husband just did all the dishes. I didn't even have to ask. Do I have him trained or what!?

I'm finally seeing a little more hair on Avery's head than fuzz. We may be able to do the Snooki poof by summer.

We need to go get our spray tans so we can fit in.

Maria has a big head too, I struggle to fit her head through the neck of vests and tops that are too big for her otherwise!

I browse Baby Club for the drama and to give advice, otherwise it hasn't been relevant for a while.

Maria dropped to one nap at 10 months, that was hell to begin with but now that one nap is 2-3 hours long which is great. Except for today when it was only 40 mins :(

I gave Sophie a rusk the other day (she only ate half). Turns out that makes me a bad mum....

Avery eats M&Ms occasionally, shoot me now.

My MIL just called me on my cell at work. Want to guess the emergency?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->