Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I've left Sophs bottle out for 2 hours once. As we're breastfeeding she is rubbish with bottles, so it would take reaaaaaaal long for her to finish her feed. And it would take her a few breaks in between as well.

I started BLW at 5 and a half months but I've given jars before - when we had the power cuts she just ate jars as me and OH were living off leftover christmas ham which was too salty for her. They are rank though, dunno why babies like them but Maria likes everything, she'd probably eat dog shit if I offered it.

I started BLW at 5 and a half months but I've given jars before - when we had the power cuts she just ate jars as me and OH were living off leftover christmas ham which was too salty for her. They are rank though, dunno why babies like them but Maria likes everything, she'd probably eat dog shit if I offered it.

:rofl: that almost made me piss myself!!!!!

I'd experiment but I hear it can make you go blind

Or was that masturbation?

perhaps both!!!!!!!!!!!! natsku you are on fire tonight, OH keeps asking me wtf i am laughing about

I aim to please :)

I just let Maria lick cinnamon off my finger and she loved it and wanted more. I don't think I need to experiment anymore :haha:

:rofl: I quite like the jars here.
They are tasty, especially the fruity ones. The veg/pasta ones just miss salt !

Am I crazy for wanting twins?

Where are all the crazy American bitches? Isn't this your time to be active :haha:?

I was just wondering why it was so quiet.

You are crazy Lauki! Though sometimes I want twins, but then I remember how often Maria fed and imagine doing that x2 and realise I'd never sleep if I had twins.

Yea I suppose if I really think about it, it would be my worst nightmare :rofl:.

I can't imagine having twins now that I have one. I'd go nuts, I think.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HAVING 8 LIKE KATE FROM JON & KATE PLUS 8?!?! Well, Kate plus 8 now.

I feel kind of bad. Sophia is awake in her crib, kind of just hanging out watching her mobile. I'm trying to get her used to being in it so I've been putting her in it while I'm in her room, now she's tired I'm seeing if she'll take a nap in it. :haha: We'll see. Especially since she's unswaddled.

Yeah that didn't work. Walked in there to check on her and she was laying on her belly sucking on her blanket haha.

I don't think I'd want twins. Personally, I want 3 kids. I'm going to be good to get 2 out of my OH :haha: but, I just loved being pregnant. I told him I'd be a surrogate for someone but then I think I'd get too attached.

Jeeeeze, I can't keep up!!

I thought I wanted twins before I got pregnant, thought it would be a buy one get one free kinda deal.
I would never want twins now! 1 newborn was enough!

You ladies must be out partying it up.

I'm getting ready to go to dinner with some girlfriends. Well, whenever OH gets home from work. Olive Garden. :happydance:

I don't know. Each to their own, but I can not stand the attitude of some women on here saying that purees means forcefeeding! I've never forcefed Sophie. She opens her mouth really wide and dives for the spoon. If she's not interested or full, she will turn her head to the side (or just scream :haha: ).

FORCEFEEDING? Seriously? We let James play with his own spoon or dip his hands into it to see if he wanted to eat with his hands. We were trying to get food in his tummy!!! He let us try to get food in him then would shake his head side to side and close his mouth when we tried to get more in him.

Maria likes everything, she'd probably eat dog shit if I offered it.

:rofl: That offends me.

TWINS? When I was first pregnant I started bloating so fast I looked quite pregnant really fast. So we were wondering if it could be more than one. I was excited, but relieved when we found out there was only one. I don't think I'd be able to do twins. Feeding and maintaining one is hard enough. I keep telling my husband WE want another boy then a girl. And he kept saying only one more. now that James is 6 months old he's saying maybe 2 more kids! :haha: James is quite a good baby, we're lucky we had him, next one will probably be a demon and then we'll stop with only one more baby :devil:

Nice whit!!!

I told my husband he's having a boys night in with James and I am going to go look at glasses cause mine are all scratched up and the coating is peeling.

Twins? No way. One of my friends has twin boys, they're 4 now. I would never want two at the same time.

DH still isn't home from work. It's 7 pm. I'm crabby and sick, Avery's crabby and sick. I was going out, but that's not happening now.

Pfft I am not American but i AM HERE....:rofl:

I didnt read it all lol, but I started with BLW with ava.. ..well according to BC.. I didn't do BLW because I helped her eat some of the stuff... but anyways. I did Blw...and TW.. at the SAME time (oh no) Ava would eat good on her own, but i felt like she didnt get full, so I did TW to give her that extra food.

I gave Ava jar once.. and she projectile vomited... I haven't given her any other jar food since.

Shes spoiled - I make ALL her foods home made.... but thats the only way she will really eat.. shes so picky... urggh

Well I am Italian.. but live in Canada.. so I don't have their funky accent.. but I try to fit in :rofl:

Shame on you- jar food.... pfft... poison in a jar! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->