Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Do you say eh? The place where I work ships freight into Canada and the French Canadians do it all the time. :lol:

Yep, rat poison in a jar. Formula and jarred food. I'm surprised the parenting police haven't taken me away yet. She eats mostly table foods now, so jarred food is a moot point. But when she's sick sometimes she gags on table foods, like last night. I tried giving her baby food tonight, but she wasn't really into being fed.

Hahah no i don't I don't have the Canadian accent.. or use really there crazy words LOL... I laugh at people that say eh.... hahaha

Ava gags too when she eats table food, while having a cold? SO weird.. .. she hates being fed right now, but yet shes so grumpy because shes so freaking hungry and can't feed herself fast enough...

Girls......

They probably gag when they have a cold because of too much mucus at the back of their throat. I only fed her tonight so I didn't have to see previously eaten peas. Or endure the screamfest when I won't let her play in her puke.

The Princess is safely in her bed asleep, bathed and content. ahhhh.... Mommy can relax now.

ahh,,,, I am relaxing right now too.... I call it BABY FREE time... :rofl:

Ava did a projectile vomit tonight(i think from the mucous) but really spaghetti all over my beige carpet? ughh...

I fed her tonight too... but shes difficult.. she will take it by spoon and spit it back out then grab it with her hands and try to eat it again.... its soo frustrating...

Yeah, Avery is pretty much still like that. She grabbed the lid off the jar (on the table next to us) and kept trying to put it upside down back on the jar. Then kept pointing and saying that to the toy on the kitchen table. (non age appropriate b-day toy from friend)

I forget, how old is your daughter, Divine Beauty. You don't have one of those handy tickers. Even if some of them are in weeks and I need to do math.

meh... Sorry to hear about your carpet.

Ava is almost 11 months old. Will be on the 14th. Close to Averys age, she was 4 weeks prem.. so shes considered.. 10 months old ..I guess...

i know you are going to say Shes tiny for her age :haha: She deffinitely is.. she looks waaay younger than she is lol.

And ya no ticker, got rid of that after the pregnancy was over LOL.

What is your real name?

Mine is Mariciana- you can call me Ciana hahahaha so to not make you have to think :rofl:

I'm Nicole. It's not a very exciting name.

It's hard to tell in a picture if a baby is tiny. I think Avery looks younger because she's bald. :haha:

Wha, wha... No ticker telling you your baby is now the size of an olive.

Hahahah No lmfao... how funny I used to get excited when my baby was a watermelon... I wonder what she would be now LOL

Ava looks tiny because she is SO tall.. and yes the no hair...if she wasnt so tall I think she would look about average..... but for now I get the comments... oh... shes so small for her age....

I dont know to tell people the corrected age or the actual age.. or w.e.... that shit confuses me.

ETA- I was going to guess your name to be nicole :rofl: I swear you have said your name on here before... baabbba brain!!!!

Mine is 24 pounds. A large turkey? Christmas goose? Turducken?

My daughter is pretty skinny too. Somebody told me she was tiny for 12 months. She's 95% in length, she's skinny not tiny. Then you'll get somebody else telling you your baby is huge for their age.

I was washing her hair tonight and realized there is actually something to wash in the back. The Rogaine is paying off.

Think I mentioned my name here before. It's not too hard to guess from my username. Too many Nicoles and Nikkis on a forum. There usually isn't a Neko.

add: The whole actual and adjusted age confuses me too. I've had friends have 36 week babies and some used adjusted and some didn't. Avery was only induced 2 weeks early, no confusion there.

Ava is about 26 lbs and 32 inches tall. I get that too, some say oh so tiny other.. wow shes so big... (tall im sure they mean!!)

Turducken... hahaha . I tried that stuff for the first time this christmas.. and it was surprisingly good.. I cringed at the thought of eating a DUCK though.. i just kept hearing quack quack... :rofl:

I don't know why when I eat turkey I dont hear gobble gobble.. or a cow moooo.. :rofl: but something about birds/duck.... I donno..... anyways ..its was really good , but never heard of it before until this christmas LOL.

OMG- Ava has hair too... like its getting thicker, I cant believe it.... I always note the hair growth in the bath too LOOOL..

DId Avery have cradle cap ever?

This sort of shows how tall she is. The gate is up off the floor.... and she is almost as tall as it..

Oh and note the hair :happydance:

pic 2- she looks chubby- but shes not.

Attachments

• DSCF4333.jpg
    DSCF4333.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Ava1.jpg
    Ava1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
I love duck, they are tasty. So is rabbit. Don't tell, but I ate Thumper at a Brazillian BBQ place.

She had a teeny bit around 2 months, but it was easily cleared up with some baby oil. We got lucky. No real cradle cap, baby acne and her eczema has been very mild. I remember my son having bad eczema on his cheeks, baby acne and cradle cap.

Is everyone out besides us?

Lol... yeah I think it was all ruined by cradle cap she had LOTS up until 6 months, and even now the odd patch..

My son had BAD eczema, so far Ava has only had 1 or 2 bouts...

Yup looks like we are the only no life-ers!!! *sigh*

Oh well lets make 7 pages of randomness for them to catch up on :haha:

Random picture time it is.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://theskinnyonmyjeans.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/kitteh-tastes-baby.jpg&sa=X&ei=jLsHT5ykNOHv0gH3oaGMCw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEPKK-hWJWKil3A8e40ZmDDxn43GA

images

https://www.happyhints.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/baby-eating-mess.jpg

oh dear, I think this baby is eating Maria's dog shit.

And a baby in a Mankini.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://thelaughingstork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Atomic-Wedgie.jpg&sa=X&ei=yrwHT72UAoX30gG58cXFAg&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFQNH6Kw41_QYo6CRiwclY69tNBSA

Now I'm going to make myself a cup of tea.

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOo... you are crazy LOOOOOL..

I love the mankini rofl...

who the hell does this shit to their kids LOOOOOOL

WOnder what BC thinks of these parents...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->