Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Those underpants will never be the same.

I am wondering WTF that kid is eating. Chocolate cake, spaghetti?

Products for us.

https://www.ranker.com/list/top-baby-products-for-bad-parents/chelsay790

I'm getting Avery some baby bangs.

Oooh I would love to get Ava some bangs too.. I wonder if they have full wigs :rofl: I am thinking Afro style? I think that would suit her nice :haha:

thermo wipe? Oh paleezze.. no one likes their baby THAT much .... jk of course,.

My baby loves her ice cold wipes. Why would I need to warm them.

Me and my sick cold-ridden self are going to bed. Before I go I am leaving you with a wtf photo of crocheted sperm.

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuIZWWZygYX8oO0ALVtI_VaXJ8JVRjw7Zj-JtNoy5KR6VmNmjzxGMApuKO

omfffffffffffffg hahahhahah... im dying laughing...

Who in the hell.. omg.. my mother crochets.. I am going to ask her to make me some :rofl: :rofl:

Night night,.. I am off to bed myself... ... I dont want to be posting at all hours, because my life is oh so miserable now.... :winkwink:

Is it bad that I own all of those products? :haha: Actually the bangs aren't needed as James actually has some hair (not a lot). I was apparently bald for a year and they didn't have little girl headbands back then, not enough hair to velcro or clip crap, so my mom would TAPE boys to my head so I would quit getting called a boy. Now my son is so pretty and has a decent amount of hair (read: more than your little girls! Ha!) and he gets called a she all the time! Even wearing BLUE outfits (I guess the make-up doesn't help though).

Night all! Good Morning Weird UKers

People are stupid though. When Sophie is in pink or purple with a headband they still think she's a boy......

Had another good night last night, she was up at 1am for a feed and then slept till 5.45am.. I refused to get up, so she snuggled with me and fell asleep (after some protest :haha:, but HELLO 5.45am ?!?!?!) until 7am.

Now she's playing with the blinds, so I guess I'd better go grab her.

Loved the pictures Neko! But what the hell was that kid eating..... Weird!

Maria has always had quite a bit of hair but people still think she's a boy sometimes, prob cos I don't dress her in pink much.

Maria is ickle, I think she's around 20lbs and 28 inches. Makes people always ask how old she is when they see her walking :haha:

Lucky you with a good night Lauki. OH wouldn't let me move Maria back to the lounge last night so she was next to our bed, waking up every time I rolled over :dohh: but she's still asleep now at least.

Ugh sucks when they wake up so much. That's why Sophie is in her own room now so we dont wake her up :). Bet the parenting Police is offended I put her in her own room before 6 months :haha:.

I wish we had another bedroom for Maria but I think she'd freeze in the rooms upstairs!

Just put her in 2 swaddles, a sleeping bag and under 16 blankets. Tizzie Hall the Baby Whisperer says it's fine!

I'm gonna have to start putting Sophie in her cot for naps, now she's sleeping longer. I can't do anything when she's on the sofa next to me, would be nice to do some bits and bobs around the house or phone my mum or something. But I bet it's gonna mess everything up and she'll stop napping :(.

Guess I'd better wait till we get back from our holiday to the Netherlands for 2 weeks....

So scared taking her on the plane with me on my own!

I'm sure it'll go fine, its such a short flight.

Maria has awoken, happy, playing - so nice not to hear her cry when she wakes up

Just worried that I'll either be in the middle seat and have no room to breastfeed, or that I'll be ridiculed or something similar for breastfeeding her. I really want to feed her during take-off and landing, so she doesn't get scared....

It's nice when they wake up happy. Sophie woke up blowing raspberries this morning!

I know, LO only ever naps on me or in the car / buggy so I never get anything done while she sleeps. Probably why my flat is a bombsite!!! :haha:

Is there any way of requesting an aisle seat? :plane:

Lauki, how have you found Elizabeth P? I have bought the books but haven't had the energy / motivation to try anything yet....

Neko - happy birthday, biatch!!!!!! :cake:

Hopefully be able to request an aisle seat. But there's lots of technical faults on their website atm..

I put Soph down when sleepy next to me on the sofa now and she sleeps there. She has been asleep since 9.30am and it's now 11.05 I never had to soothe her back to sleep or anything.

I love Elizabeth P! The one thing I disliked was how she said that it was so important for babies to nap longer than 45 minutes for their developtment. And it reaaaaaaaaaaaaally stressed me (and Sophie out). When I finally made peace with the fact Sophie was a catnapper, about a month later she started sleeping longer. I think it just had to do with age..

She did however help me from going to having to nurse Sophie laying down in bed and staying with her for at least 30 minutes before sneaking out to now nursing her in my bedroom and then walking to her bedroom and putting her down to sleep with most nights no problems at all.

Obviously some nights when she's overtired or poorly she needs extra cuddles. But it gave me the techniques to work with.

Even if the airline don't let you request the aisle seat I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will swap seats with you. And don't worry about what people think of you breastfeeding, they probably won't take any notice anyway and will be happy that you'll be keeping her from screaming!

Happy birthday Neko!

I'm hoping that they'll be happy if she's not screaming!

I'm quite scared of flying, so hopefully feeding her will also take my mind off my anxiety, so she doesn't pick up on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->