Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

CARTERS JAMMIES?!?!?!?! MY FAVORITE!!!

i'm a carters.com addict.

omg so am I..... I just bought out their hoodies section :rofl:

Omg.. I loooooooove hoodies! they are my fav too...

Yeah... duct tape... how about benadryl?

I also love Carter's. Her crib.... which she never sleeps in- is made by Carter's.

I love their little outfits too!

I'm so frustrated.

I never spend money on myself for anything. Well, last night I went to dinner with a girlfriend, we went shopping afterwards. I bought nothing for myself, because I feel bad because my husband works hard for me to stay home with Sophia. He is going to the movies tonight with my brother to see The Devil Inside or whatever, So that's going to be 24$, then he went and ate, another 15$, then he went and bought himself a shirt, 25$. I might not have such an issue with this if..I had a pair of shoes! All I have right now are flip flops, and for Christmas he bought me a necklace and got me a card. In the card it said he was going to take me to go buy some shoes but he wanted me to pick them out. Well, the place we went to get them was having a sale, b1g1 50% off, well he was getting work boots and I was going to get mine. His work paid half for the boots and so mine was going to be half off. The bitch wouldn't do it because his shoes were 74.99 and mine were 75.00 even. So, he didn't get them for me.

Which, I don't even know why he didn't, but it pisses me off that he can go spend money on himself and I feel awful for spending money on me. :cry:

/end rant. Sorry ladies, I've been emotional lately.

awee whit :hugs:

Sorry your husband is being like that. We are on a really tight budget at the moment too.. since buying our house. I barely get to buy anything for myself most of my $$ goes to the kids....

I say you should just go out and buy a pair of shoes.. he bought a freaking new shirt.. you NEED shoes...

Men...

Oh and don't be sorry , we are here to give you a shoulder.... or a leg :rofl: jk jk .... but no we are here for you!!!! <3 Rant away.

The clerk was annoying. Giving me dieting tips wasn't really appreciated.

https://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0043.gif Off with her head.

Sorry about the money issues, Whit. It sucks never having enough money to get everything you want/need. You should go out and buy a pair of shoes. Especially since they are needed.

I rarely spend money on myself as Avery always needs something. Plus I get to listen to DH tell my son we live barely above the poverty level. Dude, we both work. :roll:

You know what I like even better than Carters........ Gymboree!!! Especially as Avery gets older.

It's alright. We have the money, but I hate spending it on myself just incase something comes up and we need it.

I LOVE Gymboree!

Oh fuck, Miss Thing. I would have told her where to shove it, that ****.

It's alright. We have the money, but I hate spending it on myself just incase something comes up and we need it.

I LOVE Gymboree!

I feel guilty about it too sometimes. I always worry about what my kids need and it's hard to justify buying things for myself.

Gymbuck Redemption January 19th. woohoo https://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0053.gif

I'm tempted to order myself a pizza. :blush: for fucks sake, i'm suppose to be losing weight! :dohh:

Well- she liked to hear herself. She had a steady stream of talk from the time I saw her face. I went in to try on the dress and she was all blah blahing Scott too. He said he tried to ignore her but she apparently liked talking. Asking 8923479283472947 questions about Corrine too.... just one of those women that means well but is just an annoying bitch.

Whit- JESUS... you NEED shoes! I'd go get them too or I'd give him shit until he got you shoes. I mean, you live in Indiana.. isn't it cold now? You only have flip flops.... come on. He's gotta buy you some damn shoes.

You want me to talk to him? I'm VERY convincing.:grr:

:haha:

It's cold every other day at the moment. :rofl: Today it was cold, yesterday it was 63. Usually there is snow covering the ground, weird winter this year.

Today was beautiful. It was almost 60 here. Usually January is miserable.

Yet we had that freak storm in October. 12 inches of snow before Halloween. I lost power for a week and had to buy a generator.

I might have stopped at the gymboree outlet and bought Avery an outfit.

i rly hte wen ppl type lke this nd it tkes me frever to read wut thy say nd wen thy dnt use commas nd rite a whle pargrph lke this.

:rofl: ok is this English class ladies? LOL. I type however I want on here bitches!!!!

I looove gymboree too... but they don't really have a whole lot at our local store for babies older than 9 months... so blaah,,

Nicole- I think you guys got our snow... we are bare this year.. which is RARE.

okiess.. night ladies!!! its midnight here.. up all hours again :rofl:

And for all of us ....
https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/387599_10150475485946777_589636776_9254555_1701858592_n.jpg

LISTEN HERE, At least I can understand what you're saying without having to get out my CSI kit to decipher what's being said. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->