Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

lmfaooo owwww whit.. 'decipher' that is the big word of the night *clap*

Night bitchhh!

I didn't order my pizza. I just realized how fat I am.

I just saw this girls post on FB about how she went from a size 13 to size 5 in 4 months. For 3 weeks she drank protein shakes instead of eating, then she just started eating small meals. Well, I like food.

I'm really thinking about doing my Gestational diabetes diet again. Pretty much Eggs, Salad, chicken and fish, water and lemonade. Something has to be better than what I'm doing now which is nothing.

Actually I lied, I'm getting ready to eat some cookies and chips. :dohh:

oh before I bizounce.. :rofl: .... I did the protein diet.. and lots-o-water is key!!! I had success that was after Mason... I don't know your sizes there so hahaha... ill do weight.. I went from 143- 137 in just 3 weeks. no joke. I was impressed with that start... they make you feel like royal shit though.. so I took a break.. and started again lost some more weight...

Its worth a try LOL.. you can eat food too...

ok im for sure gone!!! <3<3

I'm a little bit of a Nazi about that stuff too.. but I write.... and my OH is an English Teacher....

So.. you know.

I'm trying to do the high protein thing too.. it works!

UK ****s, whats boxing day? :S

I'm going to start Monday. Chicken, Fish, Salad, Eggs, Water, Lemonade. Wish me luck.

Sophia LOVES Barney and Dora....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tWQmzW8aV0

Go youtube "Bastian's Birth" it's a mom who has her son in a kiddie pool in the living room :| Not that I'm judging, but it looks super painful. Sometimes I'm glad I didn't have a vaginal birth. I wish I could have just had her thrown on to me like that though.

Morning bitches

I am such a tease. Maria is handing me her slipper and sock and when she gives me one and then bends down to get the other, I drop the first one so she has to pick it up again. This went on for several minutes before she refused to play anymore :rofl:

UK ****s, whats boxing day? :S

I'm going to start Monday. Chicken, Fish, Salad, Eggs, Water, Lemonade. Wish me luck.

Boxing Day is the day after Christmas day !

Natsku, that's hilarious :rofl:.

Poor Maria ;)!

Sad thing is, it would be something my husband would do to me!

I also can't stand people typing like shit.. It really grates on me and normally I just refuse to read their posts. Unless it's juicy drama, then it's worth my time to decipher!

Good luck Whit!

I hate those posts too, I can't read that stuff, I just skim past.

Just wondering. Have any of you left your babies overnight with someone else yet?

I haven't yet. I've only left her once during the day when she was 2 months old for hubby and me to celebrate our anniversary. Quickest meal I've ever had :haha:.

Today Sophie has been showing some signs of seperation anxiety, weeeheey!

Nope, she wakes too much and wants booby so can't. Would love to send her to the inlaws for the night though so I could get proper drunk and put the radio on really loud and dance all around the house.

Separation anxiety sucks. I can't shut the door to go to the toilet or Maria will scream and slam the kitchen door into the wall.

morning!

Lauki- yeah, I have had my mum and MIL take her overnight at my own home from very early on, but I guess leaving her overnight AT someone elses was only over Xmas. I could express breast milk quickly and in volume so it was nice having a night off when she was very young.

Do ALL babies get separation anxiety? Is it mainly a personality thing? Just wondering because the things people moan about most are 4 month sleep regression, teething and separation anxiety. Some of my friends babies are displaying anxiety already at 6/7 months and I wonder whether more needy babies are the ones who suffer with it worst or does it strike all babies equally? Do babies go from being quite aloof and playing by themselves to full out screaming when you leave the room?

Yeah Maria plays by herself pretty much all day long and doesn't mind if I leave the room (usually) but if I dare shut a door she screams her head off.

note to self: when looking to buy a property, look for open plan living.

Wake up you *******s. Finally I get a proper chance to sit down and mong, and you are all asleep!! Time I made some new UK B&B buddies.

I'm awake! Sup bitch?

So, who drank while pregnant? I like to think my combination of a few drinks, plus a shitload of meds and x-rays and radiation made Maria into the superbaby that she is :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->