Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Sophie did her first little crawl! :wohoo:!!! :headspin:.

Then she fell over :rofl:

YAY!!!!!!!! Omg, it starts now! Tabby did a few stumbling crawling steps and that's when I got over excited and announced it on FB! Later that night I felt embarrassed that I had announced her crawling as loads of people were asking for videos etc..and she wasn't really crawling crawling! The next day....she crawled properly, and the day after that she was covering some distance. I think it's been a week since she first did her stumbling crawl and now she's EVERYWHERE!! Start baby proofing, seriously...you look at her now and think that it will be a while and it won't be! The speed they learn is incredible!!

Yay sophie!!!! Should I be worried that B not crawling yet? Maybe she's a dumbass poor wee soul xxxx

Cat- average time for a baby to crawl properly is 9 months x x

YAY! Go Sophie! Time to hide the valuables.

Nat, question about the para cervical block. Do they stick a needle up there.... :blush:

Spunky, I agree. In the US some people are proud to be called rednecks. I call my husband's best friend one and he laughs at me. Hey, he does own a pickup, a boat and a gun.

catlover, Nah, I wouldn't worry. My son didn't crawl until after 10 months old. He's fine, just didn't see any reason to bother.

I'm going to e-mail this to my husband and say Avery asked for it. He always gets on my case when I watch Toddlers & Tiaras. I even DVR it so I watch it when he's not home.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-MAD..._Childrens_Clothing_Girls&hash=item19bc8cf71a
Freaking $1600 bucks!

Thank god for that! :thumbup: Your LO's are very good on their fronts for their age then. I will try to concentrate on getting her to say 'fuck' instead :haha:

Cat I am worried that James isn't crawling yet either!!! Just rocking on all fours. Thanks Jessica and Neko for the reassurance!

Yup the needle goes 'up there' - very scary!

Neko - holy shit $1600!!!! NO way!!!

Natsku - I cringe at the thought of a needle going up there, but a baby comes out of there and i had a tube in my spine, so that doesn't seem as scary as it would have before birth...

:rofl: The $1600 dress says "one of a kind" but there's two available! :haha:

:rofl: The $1600 dress says "one of a kind" but there's two available! :haha:

Well, one's pink and one's blue. So they're different, right? :haha:

I wonder how much that dress weighs with all those rhinestones.

Yay sophie!!!! Should I be worried that B not crawling yet? Maybe she's a dumbass poor wee soul xxxx

I think it's because I've watched all the seasons of Heroes (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/) while Sophie was playing. She thinks she's a super hero!

That's a sexy dress... the perfect choice for any baby or toddler. :thumbup:

Wow so many pple on this thread right now!! (I abbr people just to offend some of you)

Needle up your cervix?! OWWWW! Never heard of that!!! How to they see to stick it in the right place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->